(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban red1blu1sky1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bilgaf

ban red1blu1sky1 Empty
PostSubject: ban red1blu1sky1   ban red1blu1sky1 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:56 am

name : red1blu1sky1

reason : flaming on me the whole game, and then, after 3ppl left, didnt want me to switch on 2v5, this during 15mn approximately.

ban red1blu1sky1 Ban_re10

replay:

-> http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4d08d66c03d87

-> http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/28262
Back to top Go down
MeX0

MeX0

ban red1blu1sky1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban red1blu1sky1   ban red1blu1sky1 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:52 am

suport for ban! FLAMER no.1 in HLR2
Back to top Go down
MN82EU

MN82EU

ban red1blu1sky1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban red1blu1sky1   ban red1blu1sky1 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:24 pm

U can support my..., obv.

PPL should learn to play, and learn rules of HLR before they enter it, I could leave when 2v4 (it was never 2v5 - as U can see it on SS), but I didnt leave, I dont leave games, I decided to finish, cuz host didnt rmk.it, but I didnt wanted switch, and Rex didnt also, he typed -yes much later (on the end of game - when he killd Roshan), so we end fast.

I was flaming? Yes, only U, cuz U falmed also, and I was flaming back, and I started it first, yes, cuz U DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY AND WE COULD LOOSE GAME CUZ OF U, BUT LCKLY SENT TEAM GOT -1, THEN 4V4, THEN 3V4, THEN 2V4, AND WE WON, also I wasnt only 1 flaming U, obv.

And, if I flame all the time, post more replay, pls, OR STFU.
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

ban red1blu1sky1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban red1blu1sky1   ban red1blu1sky1 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:14 pm

He's a big noob and he doesn't even know it.

I had the sad experience of playing with this guy today. Always pisses me of to lose a tight match (or one that you are winning) just due to one very weak player. No doubt he almost deserves any flames coming to him. I noticed in the very beginning of the game that I was dealing with an especially whiny little fella and /squelched him right away.

So here comes a tip: If someone is flaming you (or whatever) in a game just use the /squelch command to mute that sad fucker.

And yes, you were flaming yourself as well, so who are you to report him for it? And before you piss your pants I think I should mention what excatly is the punishment for flaming: It's the same as in the room chat, which is getting kicked. However, since I can't obviously kick people from them room if they aren't there, I'll have to go with the next best -- 1 day ban. Yes, one day.

DENIED.

Yes, I mad.

EDIT: My last EHLR2 ban request. How fitting. Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban red1blu1sky1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban red1blu1sky1   ban red1blu1sky1 Empty

Back to top Go down

ban red1blu1sky1
Page 1 of 1