(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban DontTellMeNoob!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DontTellMeNoob!

Unban DontTellMeNoob! Empty
PostSubject: Unban DontTellMeNoob!   Unban DontTellMeNoob! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:34 am

Hi all ! I am playing dota almost 4 years now and I never ever left any game just like this !! and I am hosting games almost 7 hrs and more everyday in high level room 3 the last 20days.

However 2 days ago I was a host and I got fb on some one called (hellbani) and then 1 guy left from our team at mint 6 and then I said ok guys lets remk and I will report him for leaving . I did remk and I did report him ! after that the same guy who I killed fb reported me saying that I left cuz I didn't want to play 4vs5 !!

Today mr (Gaz) came and bannd me for 26 days !!!

To All admins here ! first of all its unfair to bann me 26 days for somthing like that ! second it was obvious that the guy who I killed fb was mad at me so that he did the report ! so it was unfair to listen to him ! and u can ask in any member in high leve room 3 about my host !!

Secondly . I never left any game (wining or losing) even 4 vs 5 ! and this case it has to be seeing as something different !

Finlay I am asking the admins here to unban me please so I can keep hosting in high level room 3 until I got level 23 and then I will move up and up !

P.S ( please look at my case from this side : 1 - I got first blood .2- I was doing well and my team as well. 3- the leaver was from our team. 4 left at mint 6 . 5- the reporter was mad at me cuz I killed him fb !

Hope u will be fair with me this time and hope u will unban to keep playing and hosting .

Thanks and best regards .

DontTellMeNoob!
Back to top Go down
chiller[G]

PostSubject: Re: Unban DontTellMeNoob!   Unban DontTellMeNoob! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:25 am

support good host in hl
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban DontTellMeNoob!   Unban DontTellMeNoob! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:02 am

• Provide the ban reqeust in question
• More likely the replay will be helpful, attach it if possible please
Back to top Go down
DontTellMeNoob!

PostSubject: Re: Unban DontTellMeNoob!   Unban DontTellMeNoob! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:12 am

Thanks for answering me !
here is the link of the bann :
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t19515-ban-donttellmenoob?highlight=DontTellMeNoob

and unfortunately i didnt save the replay cuz I remk after the game and I never thought that some one will report me cuz I killed him fb and he is mad ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

PostSubject: Re: Unban DontTellMeNoob!   Unban DontTellMeNoob! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:28 am

The trouble is it is near impossible to determine whether people agreed for a remake from a single screenshot.. All I can do is take actions based on what I can see.

I did take the time to read through the thread but the only factual evidence is the screen shot which shows you left the game follwing your team mate.

Do you have replays autosaved? It is always a good function to have activated.

Good job in being polite though! Not many people are so courteous in their unban requests ;>
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban DontTellMeNoob!   Unban DontTellMeNoob! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:28 am

It's clearly stated in the rules , you shouldnt have left or at least you should have the replay to confirm a majority agreed on remaking but since this rule is about to be changed and I somehow understand your situation Im unbanning you, please don't do it again until the rule is changed.

[15:28:26] [System Message] DontTellMeNoob! can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban DontTellMeNoob!   Unban DontTellMeNoob! Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban DontTellMeNoob!
Page 1 of 1