(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban !AbsolutVodka!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
!AbsolutVodka!

Unban !AbsolutVodka! Empty
PostSubject: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi, i've been banned from all europe HLRs for a period over than 8000 hours, i dont know for what reason. and i havent had any pproblems with any members and i've never left a game in those rooms whatsoever, even though um only level 17 , so will u please unban me?

Thanx for ur time!
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:56 pm

may I ask you a question about it?

why have you taken more than a month to post an unban request?

Last edited by 0doaker on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
!AbsolutVodka!

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:10 pm

because i have been travelling for quite some time and it's been sometime i haven't played dota, but i do play sometimes in the normal europe rooms and i've searched thoroughly to find my ban request but failed 2 find it, hope u can be of any assistance Smile
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Oh Im rather sure you sought thoroughly your ban request, however it would be great to know when you searched it, wouldn't it?
I'm also sure you'll say you looked for it a couple of weeks ago, won't you?

Your account raised four levels since you were banned and by that time you never tried to ask for unban neither wondered why you were banned or... did you simply ignore it? or you posted it and it was denied xDD

Well I'm done with the sarcasm.

This pic was taken when you were banned, with level 14.
Unban !AbsolutVodka! 30vneas

This is the reason why you are banned
Unban !AbsolutVodka! E0jq7a

And this is the current level of your account, level 18...
Unban !AbsolutVodka! 2qv6xcz

As you can see in the expiry time of the reporter's Gold Membership this happened at least 2 month ago. This unban request casually or causally coincides with the removal of your old ban request , which appropietly I saved all pieces of evidence.

I hope I've been of any assistance Smile
Back to top Go down
!AbsolutVodka!

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Now that u've explained the problem i understand that, but why should i be banned for what is almost a year? And i understand the fact that i HAVEN'T posted any unban requests earlier that is 2 be denied :S So what can i do now? And i dont mind the sarcasm, um still new 2 forum ^^
Back to top Go down
!AbsolutVodka!

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:15 pm

And for ur information i tried looking for it but i got lost within a zillion of archives Very Happy U guys ha some big Ban this and ban that database Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!AbsolutVodka!

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 pm

And 8000 hours? LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:39 am

I wonder why people like you come to the forum to take advantage of the fact that eu.garena.com , the forum in which your ban request can be found , is down ( I can clearly remember this ban request that I saw while browsing the forum ) . Why can't you just admit that you used a unofficial garena client version and accept your ban penalty?
Back to top Go down
!AbsolutVodka!

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:41 am

What's an unofficial garena client??? I'e always had 1 garena installed on my laptop, always have been using and i never changed it.. So care to explain more about whatever ur telling me?
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:48 am

Take a look at the picture that 0doaker posted...You spammed the same thing without putting a spacebar between your messages. That can only be done if use cracked garena.Understood? Wink
Back to top Go down
!AbsolutVodka!

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 am

So i get banned for spam? i understand that, but still i dont understand why for 8000 hours? And what difference does it make whether i spam with a space or not?
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:55 am

YOU DID NOT GET BANNED FOR SPAM.

You got banned for using Cracked Garena.

Stop pretending that you don't know about it . Garena has an anti-flood system and there are only 2 ways to bypass it :

1)Either by putting a spacebar after your messages
2)Or by using Cracked Garena

In this particular case the reporter marked the 4 messages and it's clear that you didn't put a spacebar after them.Thus this usual message should have appeared : ''Sorry, for better gaming experience of you and others , please don't flood. ''.But it didn't.Because you were able to bypass it by using a hack.
Back to top Go down
!AbsolutVodka!

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:59 am

Pretending? lmao, why would i pretend if i dunno anything abt it? And secondly i have always had this garena since i've started playing dota and the only problem i had is when i got into HLR i got banned, so i dunno abt that 'hack that bypasses flooding' or whatever ur calling it. I wanna know why i have been banned for 8000 hours?
Back to top Go down
!AbsolutVodka!

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 am

And don't get too angry bro, we're just chatting here, no need for the harsh CAPS bounce
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:06 am

Then can you explain me how you can spam the same thing without space bar after your messages and without the usage of any hacks?Do it with a screenshot , it will make me laugh : )
Back to top Go down
!AbsolutVodka!

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 am

i dont understand, what do u want me 2 do exactly?
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:13 am

You never seem to get me.

Make a screenshot in which you can spam the same thing without space and without using hacks and show it to me here.The reason why you were banned is because you spammed the same thing without space and this message didn't appear : Sorry , for better gaming experience of you and others , please don't flood. That meant you used cracked garena.Prove me wrong with that screenshot then.
Back to top Go down
!AbsolutVodka!

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:17 am

I dont know how to mark a screenshot and post it online
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:47 am

Denied.

You can pretend to be stupid all you wish, the evidence is crystal clear. You're banned for a year because we have a zero-tolerance against hack users. It's a compromise. According to the Garena EULA you should be banned permanently from the entire client for using an inofficial version of Garena. However, we at the EUHLR staff do not have the means to carry out client bans. Also, our banlist capacity is limited, hence the "short" duration. Be happy you are still able to login to the Garena client! Welcome back in about 10½ months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban !AbsolutVodka!   Unban !AbsolutVodka! Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban !AbsolutVodka!
Page 1 of 1