(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
DumBassNOOBLOLz
shadow|fiend-_^
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:13 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by shadow|fiend-_^ on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DumBassNOOBLOLz

DumBassNOOBLOLz

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:48 pm

WOW ?! shadow? I rly dont know how it happend , but i wont risk my account with some F***cking hacks etc.. i pay for GM , i dont leave games etc... I made this account 4 years ago , and my level is legal ... its mb a bug... look at my ban hitory... i have only 1 post for leave and it was denied , cuz i prove it...

i dont have screenshot , cuz i rejoined garena for kokali to join the room ... i cant see history to check why its happened...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dddqi

Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:24 pm

its crack no way ....
no bug =garena crack =
Back to top Go down
spwN

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:24 pm

unsupport ofc ... like 90% of the room know dumb and all know his normal guy and dont use shits like this
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:29 pm

man its ok ur unspo
but garena cant bug with name crack ?
Back to top Go down
DumBassNOOBLOLz

DumBassNOOBLOLz

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:31 pm

it can happen... When i try type something fast , it says me " go and take some rest in forums " or something like this... i just screened 2 posts before , whats happening , when i type something twice ..... i rly dont use any s**ts

EDIT: I use only garena.exe and dotakeys.exe ... i can screen all my warcraft 3 folder with files in it , desktop and other things , to prove that i dont have any hacks , or cracks ( or whatever it is ) ....
Back to top Go down
[n1ce0ne]

[n1ce0ne]

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:53 pm

I can assure you that he don't use such kind of forbiden programs...with the simple fact that yesterday i was at his home and i saw his Garena Client !
Back to top Go down
http://bgihl.ucoz.com/
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:06 pm

so gl with this ggc No
Back to top Go down
DumBassNOOBLOLz

DumBassNOOBLOLz

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:09 pm

THere must be a history with Updates of garena.. 18.12.2010 i updated last... i will find it and show it too

EDIT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ddd2u

Ok... 1st left window. Date of creation of garena . It was when i preinstalled my windows... 2nd window : Date of creation of shortcut + last accesed of this program... Logicaly -> 1st - i installed garena , 2nd - i made shortcut to desktop, 3rd - i LOGGING into garena and i mark " automatically login + save password " . Then garena.exe made the folder with my UID ... u can check the time... 15 seconds after created shortcut... I can screen files in that folder, so u can see all .dat files... with my ban list , user.dat .. etc... everything to prove that i use Legal software
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:20 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SyreX-

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:41 am

I have known dumb for 2 years already, and i can guarantee that he is NOT USING ANY HACKS.
To start with i must say that the garena ban system is too retarded , and it can be easy abused by some hater, and as far as i know for this guy sh1dov , he s a total hater. You ll ask yourselves why i say that ? See , what did i do with the picture in paint for 30 sec.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dunblol

As you can see i made dumb hacker again ,but with less 'z' than before.
Now see again, the 2nd 30second picture. HOLY SHIT, I MADE HIM NOT A HACKER.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dunblosl

And why did you post that notepad,when you can type whatever you want in it?

I HOPE YOU GET MY POINT, COUS! OR IF NOT, I LL EXPLAIN YOU. OUR DEAR FRIEND HAS DELETED A SPACE OR 'Z' SYMBOL IN PAINT FOR 30SEC.

Even if i m wrong , nowadays garena is so fucked up , it can be garena problem or something,i dont know. The only thing i know is that Dumb has never ever used hacks.
GREETZ!

Last edited by SyreX- on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:47 am

ok i delt it but next fucking time !!!!!!
dont say (garena pug or regestred on or ....)
cous ^pls close topic ( im crzy)!
np guys
Back to top Go down
SyreX-

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:55 am

Cous , i think that there must be some kind of punishment for such hate request. My point is ,that an innocent guy was going to be banned. And when i explained the sutation,he deleted his post. ROFLCOPTER!
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:56 am

i donk know dumb to hate ; ithink my post is ligl ????
Back to top Go down
DumBassNOOBLOLz

DumBassNOOBLOLz

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:57 am

OmG !!!!!!! retard... U have deleted some letters . i Will find history of main chat.... and think then !!!
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:57 am

and its myy post iccan delt or let the post ()
Back to top Go down
DumBassNOOBLOLz

DumBassNOOBLOLz

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:59 am

U are imba fucking retard and hater. U deleted letters and made it look like i use some cracks .... What a nerd u are ?

Last edited by DumBassNOOBLOLz on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 am

Actually no, especially when you are trying to accuse someone, for something he didn't do. If one of you has the chat log, I'll be interested to see it. And giving a little 30 days punishement from all hlr, won't be too much.
Back to top Go down
DumBassNOOBLOLz

DumBassNOOBLOLz

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 am

ITS FUNNY ? i think u must get ban for this !!! ADMINS check this out ... !
Back to top Go down
DumBassNOOBLOLz

DumBassNOOBLOLz

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:03 am

COUS44 . I will ask ganymedes . he doesnt leave room last 24 hours .. u can ask him for hronology of main chat
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:12 am

Okidoki. I'll close this for the moment, in order to prevent a E-penis contest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum :: Europe DotA High Level Rooms :: HLR Abuser Requests-
Jump to: