(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Omega-G

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega-G

Unban Omega-G Empty
PostSubject: Unban Omega-G   Unban Omega-G EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Helloz Sir,

I would like to introduce my self this is Omega-G account owner .... and this is the Ban request posted against me
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t20946-ban-omega-g ...... for being AFK.

So 1st of all I really appreciate the whole effort of garena and the stuff who is working in such a great thing to communicate world wide gamers ... Its really a great effort from every one supporting this Garena community ..... 2ndly I want to say that this is a game we take it serious any time any where so this is a very nice thing, So we can achieve the highest performance and quality ......, BUT not over the real life .... What I want to say is that while I'm playing a game and something critical or urgent poped up so I have to leave whats in my hands and answer the call that isn't a disrespect at all but real life has the highest priority any where any time... I had to go afk cause I got a phone call that I can't ignore or neglect or even push it to another time ...so I was forced to leave the game and answer the phone which toke more than 8 mins that made me afk in the game and i got kicked.

In the end I'm seeking the right thing that should be done from you gentlemen and whatever is it its accepted and I hope you understand my case.

Thanks Alot For Your Time & Your Effort.
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

Unban Omega-G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Omega-G   Unban Omega-G EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 pm

I can't unban you because it's your duty to make sure you will have time to finish the game. Your penalty however could be reduced. Do you have the replay? Did you warned in all chat that you need to go afk for some reasons?
Back to top Go down
Omega-G

Unban Omega-G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Omega-G   Unban Omega-G EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:33 pm

street_dog wrote:
I can't unban you because it's your duty to make sure you will have time to finish the game. Your penalty however could be reduced. Do you have the replay? Did you warned in all chat that you need to go afk for some reasons?

To be honest I didn't say that I had to go AFK .... & Yes you are 100% right that I should have let every one know that I had to go AFK... So I don't get reported as now, But I only concerned about the phone call which is more important than the game also that drove me to forget the game.

Sadly I don't have It cause after I got kicked I joined another game and as you well know the new game overwrites the previous save, But I have faith in your honest and fair justice to help me to get this fixed.

Your answer is really appreciated.

Thanks Alot For Your Time And Your Effort.

Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

Unban Omega-G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Omega-G   Unban Omega-G EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 am

In that case your ban will be readjusted to 14 days from now on.

Everybody may have an emergency but unbanning you wouldn't be fear to the other 9 people in the game. Moreover you didn't warn anybody from the game that you needed to be afk
That's the most I could do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Omega-G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Omega-G   Unban Omega-G Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Omega-G
Page 1 of 1