(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban ET-_^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ET--

unban ET-_^ Empty
PostSubject: unban ET-_^   unban ET-_^ EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 pm

wtf is this shit it cant be me i was OUT the WHOLE DAY i DIDNT PLAY DOTA AND I DIDNT PICK STORM ! WHAT THE HELL
i was out the whole day and when i come im BANNED ? THAT WASNT ME IN THIS LINK
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-et-_-t1994.htm it must be a NAME SPOOFER i never leave and i never join unknown hosts

Last edited by ET-- on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.|c00ffbd00TeTo

unban ET-_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ET-_^   unban ET-_^ EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:46 pm

yeah sure u was with mephisto hes from lebanon and u r from lebanon hes ur freind dont cry its not name spoofer idiot !!
Back to top Go down
ET--

unban ET-_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ET-_^   unban ET-_^ EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:00 pm

why would i lie about something like this usually if i drop or "leave" its because of my unstable electricity but i would remember if i played a game during the day, wouldnt i ? especially if i was OUT
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban ET-_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ET-_^   unban ET-_^ EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:27 am

Is it true that K-1.Mephisto.FC is an acquaintance of yours?
Back to top Go down
ET--

unban ET-_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ET-_^   unban ET-_^ EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 am

nope i dont know the guy.
anyway you should have realised by now that i only log in during the night and its impossible for me to play during the day, especially in summer
Back to top Go down
ET--

unban ET-_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ET-_^   unban ET-_^ EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 pm

and btw chris i think your whole hlr system is fucked up there is no way to know if it was me or not. i mean i cant provide any evidence that i was out of my house while this game was being played, so basically and there cant be any real justice even if you unban me you'll be doing it based on trust not evidence. so i suggest, (like i told you before) to find a new system and fast
Back to top Go down
dotawe

unban ET-_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ET-_^   unban ET-_^ EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:29 pm

i got an idea lets make it host-only ban so host can take s.s of ppl join my host ))
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban ET-_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ET-_^   unban ET-_^ EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 am

The namespoofer issue is something we have discussed a zillion times, and it's impossible to come up with a reasonable solution without asking the guys down in Singapore to reprogram the client itself.

We would like that "player has joined your game" message to appear for all players rather than just the host. We have proposed loads of clever solutions like that one to them over the past years, and not a single one of them was ever implemented so far. (Like an option to ban uid rather than username for instance, or a log that keep tracks of all channel admin actions to prevent abuse from going unnoticed.) But this particular one is more important than any of the previous, so I intend to make an attempt as soon as things have settled down with the new forum revamp. I very much doubt we'll see results, but despite all previous failures it's worth a try.

Host-only bans is not appropriate since:
1. Hosts cannot be banned
2. The host decides who gets banned and not, meaning it's advantagous to be friends with the host

Another solution that's possible with current means is to force all hosts to take a screenshot of the game lobby in every game they host and upload those screenshots in a huge database where players can retrieve them if they wish to report someone. But that's really not sustainable. So much effort for such an uncommon issue. I think I'll rather go with trust over justice then.

Now since we don't have any of those nice features I suppose I have no choice but to trust you. But before I unban you I'd like you to edit the subject of this thread to: unban ET-_^
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban ET-_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ET-_^   unban ET-_^ EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:44 am

[13:44:15] [System Message] ET-_^ can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban ET-_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ET-_^   unban ET-_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

unban ET-_^
Page 1 of 1