(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cous44 please read :)

Go down 
+11
chucknorriscan
EU.GaSeR
naNovska^TTFU
pSiHa
sacuTEkaram
Mars
^[invincible]^
Moustakalis
EU.Neff
Gaz
Lordiez
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lordiez

cous44 please read :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:20 am

durka durka Smile

Now I know who you are hehe Smile

Are you still mad when I was admin when I banned u?

How much ppl came to me to suck my dick to let you in peace?

Didn't you say "Sorry method that time"

And now you are pro?Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'll ask juba and some others Smile if I am lying or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

G.az how much languages you know?

1 ?

English only?

I know 3.

Sure I cant speak english as well as someone from who is living in England, but thats normal isnt it?

Can you speak MK?

Or atleast can you write like I do in english and you in MK or some other language?

I don't think so, you talk all about English,

What does English matter with Garena and this thread?

Nothing..

You are trying just to blame in that way, I must say you are a genius.

Go moderate ur room Smile

Oh w8 you cant, you get owned when u join ups.
Back to top Go down
pSiHa

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:22 am

You've never been silent about joking, but suddenly now when u went a level up in the staff you got the power to speak in this way to method? Well i can tell you one thing, I'm sure glad that I'm out of the staff, because i wouldn't like to be there as long as there are people like you there. But never mind since all of you only care about your ass I don't give a fuck for any of you (with few exceptions).
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:28 am

Yes ask Juba if I ever asslicked/begged for mercy from any of you. He will tell you a nice long story.

I know 2 languages, and can speak a few phrases in about 10 more because I've been outside of my room and traveled the world.

I know I've said this quite a few times, but you are seriously mentally deficient. I genuinely believe you have a form of autism.

pSiHa you think DDoSing is cool?

Seriously, you are just as bad as this lard-ass if you believe that he is the hand of justice.

Of course you think we are the bad guys when you are the instigators. You start the flames, you DDoS, you ban and unban illegally, yet we are the ones who are wrong in your eyes.

This is a delusion.

A flaw in your psyche.
Back to top Go down
naNovska^TTFU

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:34 am

ok guys , go FUCK UR MOTHERS ALL , and all ur fucking familys and all what u have more important in ur lifes , dont touch METHOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck u all
Back to top Go down
naNovska^TTFU

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:35 am

and if someone want to ban me for the drop hack , i say it before and i will say it again , i dont drop hack , and fuck ur mothers all !!!
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:35 am

DDos me too, i would like to know that im famous enough to get ddosed by some ppl in the internet, wasting their time to make me laugh. Yes, I understand that you dont have anything better to do, so Im not as happy is i would, if you were wasting it instead of going out, having fun or earning money, but, the point that you do it instead of playing dota is still okay.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

We can't touch him if he doesn't leave his cave.
Back to top Go down
chucknorriscan

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:37 am

Guys i saw method irl few times where he plays in the net here in Skopje, i tell u... if u saw him u would feel sorry for him. Give him a break, let him win, etc... he needs that, he got nothing else in his life...
Back to top Go down
Lordiez

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:38 am

AHAHAHAHAHA

YOU BANNED ME ILLEGAL

WHERE IS BAN REPORT FOR LORDIE?

NO WHERE I AM BANNED 1283901283908 hours?

NO YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BAN WITHOUT BAN REPORT?

------

AND indeed PEOPLE begged for mercy for YOU

THEY didn't do it cause you DIDNT WANT TO JOIN BACK HLR1 Smile)))

RETARDED piece of shit.

Its your own fault when you interrupt my matters with cous44

Or the thread is called ( G.az read this thread fucking bitch ) ?

pSiHa has his own reasons, we both don't think that ddos is cool...

But its fun to rape ur sorry ass )

I will see when u will step the room again

HF
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:39 am

wow, what is going on here? All I saw so far is a retard fighting windmills and thinking he is the king, as the windmills dont fight back. And Lordiez, are you serious? I mean YOU blame some ppl who support random moderators REASONABLY for sucking dicks? Everything YOU call friendship is based on the fact that you have "power". What about this:

Make an ANONYMOUS account and see how many friends you can find. Ofc we are aware of many so called fans we have since we are moderators, but maybe ask THEM (or try it with your anonymous acc) how serious we take them. Not at all... We have those friends we had when we were Basics and of course we find new friends, but based on the principles of friendship and not on the principles of fear or power.

Look into yourself and see. You will eventually understand that you are alone, no matter what religion, you are a sad little prick. And when durak says we laugh about you, he only tells one part of the truth. We pitty you. And with we, I dont talk of the staff. I talk of the community.

Do it, make a basic account which no one of us knows. Stay in HLRs for 1 month and follow the rules. Act as you normally do. We might all get rid of a problem, because maybe you will suicide, after you developed that you are nothing and even asslicking admins doesnt give you a shit. You can try it, no one will take you the slightest serious. You will not only have no FRIENDS, you will also not have fans.

Poor little nabby. I will enclose you in my prayers. As soon as I become religious. Which will never happen. Sadly that makes my year a day shorter, because OBVIOUSLY I dont have christmas eve (official name of the day) then, as you opened our eyes.

Have fun,
go die in a tiny fire, no need for a big one for such a jerk,
Greetz,
THE UNDERTAKER
Back to top Go down
Lordiez

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:42 am

[13:41:47] [System Message] has been banned!

retards what thinks you

I cant unban me again?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordiez

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:46 am

Omg, durka called his friends Wink

his gay admin friends?

Boy enrique if you think I sucked dick to get admin you are wrong

Smile

I was from basic to super admin in 1 day

bitch and all you were jealous on me Very Happy

And when I joined room you /bowed me.

You seem not to understand that G.az cant enter again his room Smile

I can unban me?

How?

hmm Smile dunno maybe its magic?

We will see who will suck who's dick after somewhile and who will laugh at the end : )
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:50 am

I'm geniunely laughing at you right now
Back to top Go down
naNovska^TTFU

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:51 am

Gaz , can u just go fuck ur mother ? , and unban him , bcs it was my problem , and u have no fuckin reason to ban him u fuckin asshole bitch !
Back to top Go down
wAr|LoRD|

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:52 am

u fucking kids , grow up please , since method joined in garena u was against him ... even he helped garena in many ways and from many "hackers" or whatevery u called them ... now u aint thankfull for all that ? and ye durkadurka u piece of shit I remmember u ... u was always crying for every ban that u got it ... to ask Juba ? I saw with my own eyes how u are crying to Luna to unban u ... even Luna came several times to me to tell me to stop that ... now because u are admin u have balls to tell by ur own ? take a break tard and let the real people talk ... but I forgot there are no real people to talk to Method .. because few months ago everyone were crying ... And bealive me Method gots much more friends than u do ... when Method quitted from garena u was still playing dota and crying ... u was all happy then .. bealive or not u will cry again very soon ... I mean for whole garena .. because u are all piece of shit new "admins" "moderadotrs" ... the old admins knew for the respect and they still respect .. I bet u know only their garena names nothing else .. and ye u think u can stop it with police ? u made me laugh hard ... tard get real and say sorry to Method ... or soon or later u will be only crying ....

wAr|LoRD|
Back to top Go down
Lordiez

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:52 am

ME I am laughing too Smile About you too and I will laugh Smile seriously Smile now
xD

I am laughing how u can't stop be, I am just a poor basic member and you admin, and the basic member fucks the admin

Sad Smile

I am more skilled than you.

Proves are proves Smile

Kiss Smile

Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:54 am

I'm a moderator, not an administrator.

You are a script kiddy, not more skilled than me.

Stop misusing the word 'proves' - it doesn't mean what you think it does.

Like I said earlier, I'm not slut. I don't kiss on the first date.
Back to top Go down
wAr|LoRD|

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:55 am

but after u will get raped don`t cry , just stand like a man and say sorry !!!! Smile))

Like durka did 10000 times !!!
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:55 am

2 years old..

acting bully in the internet doesn't make you cool
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:10 pm

chucknorriscan wrote:
Guys i saw method irl few times where he plays in the net here in Skopje, i tell u... if u saw him u would feel sorry for him. Give him a break, let him win, etc... he needs that, he got nothing else in his life...

I did read. Enough. Thanks for the information. nice of you to create a thread for this. Appreciate it.[left]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cous44 please read :)   cous44 please read :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

cous44 please read :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2