(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban icepussy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
icepussy

icepussy

Unban icepussy Empty
PostSubject: Unban icepussy   Unban icepussy EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 am

There were no ban reqeust on me, just mod coudnt handle facts but its not my problem.

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t22067-ban-ravenoss

Reason of ban:
Flaming: i wasnt flaming just responding* or few bad words arent flames*

* - this is what i get from mods when i try to request ban on flamers

Racism:

Hmm mb im rasist mb im not, big deal, nvm i dont like this nation like many others for example : germans.
I didnt said that cuz you are russ you should die, was just writing my wishes and that why im banned cuz i got my own wishes? I wrote it in way that coudnt hurts feelings of any russ/serbs ppl.

And i hate asslicking, ofc he defend hes nation friend its normal but anyway i dont know whats hes problem...

If any user in that game would be hurts by my words he probably report me but noone did this.

It was pretty tought conversation but we made it and its over.

Gaz: i dont know what he was doing there, mb can't read or something not my problem.

Well, thats all. ty.
EU.GaSeR dislike me ass much as i disliked him, hes mod im comon user he banned me cuz no reason and i request for unban with explonation and its round...
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

Unban icepussy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban icepussy   Unban icepussy EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:47 am

Link to ban request: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t22305-ban-icepussy

My point of view:
You might get pissed and say some few bad words to a person, calling him tard/moron/etc. Those bursts of anger are common, but we dont usually ban for them. The other case is, when that flame is many times repeated during the game.
I wouldnt ban RavEnoSS for flaming towards you, but, he flamed at least 3 people during the game, so, he deserved his punishment.

Racism is totally different to flaming. That is a heavy flame that could not be tolerated, same as flaming when person's mother or family included. That is not tolerated too. Also, i checked other "flame" reports by you, in some of them you flame person back, he gets banned and you are not getting banned, which just cant be right.

I also gave you a chance to agree with ignoring that request, because you both were guilty, and banning both would not make you happy, but you insisted. Now we shall wait for unban section mods to decide.

Last edited by EU.GaSeR on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
icepussy

icepussy

Unban icepussy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban icepussy   Unban icepussy EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:49 am

Yes ofc if you want i got about 200 replay to check want it ?

Yes i flame us you call this "anger flame" and i usually just said" dont flame" its not working. Mb u dont respect yourself but i do. many of ban request from me includes flames on family or some "havy flames"

My flames? I always try to dont cross the line between "fck your mother" and "you damn retard" but ofc you cant see this. Ye i know im some kind of provocant type of guy but this isnt forbidden ? Or i cant be myself in game or i should hide my feeling and emotions, cuz i really gettting confused about yours rage on me.

You try to make me an racist. As i said mb i am mb im not, its my bussines. I only know that i DIDT do any type of racist in that game, ty.

My wishes, my bussines.

About this "chance" what i can tell: it suck, i ddint make anything wrong, and he deserved ban.
Back to top Go down
EU.Facemelt
EU.Facemelt

Unban icepussy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban icepussy   Unban icepussy EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:08 am

I remember u report ppl for things u did aswell. Here are few examples:

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t20491-ban-wolksy

You reported afking guy who was lvl 8 while u made it to lvl 7 after one hour game. So what u did in that time if not afking/idling?

Next one:

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t15635-ban-linhptcfa

ur words form game

22:50 [All] icepussy: i wont play with that shitheads
25:41 [Allies] icepussy: F U C K Y O U
25:45 [Allies] icepussy: happy?
30:41 [Allies] icepussy: damn russ shit

And as for the last case

Quote :
Hmm mb im rasist mb im not, big deal, nvm i dont like this nation like many others for example : germans.
I didnt said that cuz you are russ you should die, was just writing my wishes and that why im banned cuz i got my own wishes? I wrote it in way that coudnt hurts feelings of any russ/serbs ppl.

Ur wishes, ur bussines? So if someone "wishes to fuck ur mom" is it his problem aswell? Why u see that as flame? Thats just his wish.

Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

Unban icepussy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban icepussy   Unban icepussy EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:14 am

I will not unban you. You flamed as much as the player you reported. This is not tollerable.
If somebody flames you should ignore him and report in the forum here, not asnwer him in the same way, because it leads to ban.
Moreover you cannot expect your flames to go unpinished as well, not to mention the facts that nemanja said.
Overally Gaser made good decision which is not going to be removed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban icepussy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban icepussy   Unban icepussy Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban icepussy
Page 1 of 1