(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Tyrant Badjoe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TyrantBadjoe

Unban Tyrant Badjoe Empty
PostSubject: Unban Tyrant Badjoe   Unban Tyrant Badjoe EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:34 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t22549-ban-tyrantbadjoe

Now wait on a minute I did not leave the game on purpose I got disconnected while playing. Host used Drop Hack on me, I did not get any countdown for disconnection I just got kicked out of game instantly.
I forgot to take screen shot and left the game fast. I tried searching his name in list but he was no where to be found. CBL|Panda is a drophacker.
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: Unban Tyrant Badjoe   Unban Tyrant Badjoe EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:09 pm

4v5 game, your score is 0-3, how can you expect that someone will believe that you just got dropped without proof?
At least try to find the replay
Back to top Go down
TyrantBadjoe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Tyrant Badjoe   Unban Tyrant Badjoe EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:14 pm

how can I save replay when I got disconnected ? I read the rules and I know I cannot leave game when there is 5v5/5v4/4v4. But I got disconnected and could not save replay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Tyrant Badjoe   Unban Tyrant Badjoe Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Tyrant Badjoe
Page 1 of 1