(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave

Go down 
+2
sunli
HJStyl3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HJStyl3

HJStyl3

Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave Empty
PostSubject: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Name:
Reason: Leave (right before the end)
Extra Info: i was AsTioN.1978

Proof:
Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave Ff2d077d96cdf4c70771a76bfa38ba77
Back to top Go down
sunli

PostSubject: Re: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:40 pm

just dont trust him admin ,i am FYM|Battlefury ,that game was alrdy finished, they tell me to rmk it that moment ,now they turn to use it to report ,I feel innocent ....after that they spam on chat for 1 hour time ,how could you let those ppl do whatever they want ?plz take consideration
Back to top Go down
Karlo

PostSubject: Re: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:47 am

All sentinels dead, half base destroyed, 25-56, he got best score in sentinels.. , obiviously its gameover. not worth of banning
Back to top Go down
HJStyl3

HJStyl3

PostSubject: Re: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:18 am

Well it`s not like that...i got banned when 2 sides were destroyed...and i leaved sayed gg and some1 posted me for leave when there were just few minutes left and the admin told me "why couldn`t u w8 5 more minutes"? so the same thing must be applied here...why didnt u w8 1 more minute?
Back to top Go down
CyrusDv1rus

PostSubject: Re: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:45 am

And why to not be banned? in the rules say LEAVING and AFK-ing is bannable.
Back to top Go down
sunli

PostSubject: Re: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:07 pm

I donno which admin did ban me ,but plz tell me why is that and u should know H1 is losing a good player ,that's it
Also tell u guys a secret ..I got 3 accs ,lvl 45 ,29,38
Back to top Go down
cla2x_04

PostSubject: Re: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 pm

unsup!! good player and its already gg,maybe banned for 5days
Back to top Go down
HJStyl3

HJStyl3

PostSubject: Re: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:35 pm

@cla2x_04: who the fuck asked for ur support??? Or to put it this way...DO YOU THINK ADMINS WILL TAKE CONSIDERATION OF UR UNSUPP?
@sunli: "just dont trust him admin ,i am FYM|Battlefury ,that game was alrdy finished, they tell me to rmk it that moment ,now they turn to use it to report ,I feel innocent ....after that they spam on chat for 1 hour time ,how could you let those ppl do whatever they want ?plz take consideration"
How can u lie that way? Everyfuckin word u wrote there is a fuckin lie...therefore...BAN! Cya.
Back to top Go down
sunli

PostSubject: Re: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:04 pm

LOL ,u son of bitch ,lie ?u fucking brainless cunt ,didnt you see me use another acc in H1 ?hahahahah ,ban me ?come on bring it on.tard
Back to top Go down
sunli

PostSubject: Re: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 pm

HJStyl3 ,u just a poor little boy ,learn!!
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

PostSubject: Re: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:49 pm

[07:49:22] [System Message] FYM|BattleFury can not access this room from now on! 5

Stay until scoreboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave   Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban FYM|BattleFury Leave
Page 1 of 1