(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban GGc.Miley

Go down 
+10
cous44
Gaz
Xqs.heX
Karlo
shadow|fiend-_^
J[vc]C
Fais
LepToN..
Youssef900
GGc.Miley
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:32 pm

We are discussing this, please be patient
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Esp.killer that's totally different. Here we are facing someone who hangs out in hlr. The request you provided, i remember deciding not to ban him, because he never went in hlr. And i don't really believe that you only use garena hack when you are out of hlr. Most pathetic argument i've seen...
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
GGc.Miley

GGc.Miley

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:55 pm

cous44 wrote:
Esp.killer that's totally different. Here we are facing someone who hangs out in hlr. The request you provided, i remember deciding not to ban him, because he never went in hlr. And i don't really believe that you only use garena hack when you are out of hlr. Most pathetic argument i've seen...
Cous just ask EU|Fear we are friends now and ask him i quit that crack -.- and i only play with friends there :S ! No
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:03 pm

You won't use the garena when you are in EDHLRs or you will just care more from now(if you get unbanned).
Back to top Go down
GGc.Miley

GGc.Miley

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 pm

I STOPPED USEING IT ~_~
Back to top Go down
GGc.Miley

GGc.Miley

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:16 am

Hello -.- Street Dog ?
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:53 am

Everyone who want to be unbanned would say that they don't still using hacks...

Miley don't use or she care more this time.
Back to top Go down
GGc.Miley

GGc.Miley

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:02 am

dude am not saying this to get unbanned :S ! i really mean and ask the 1 who reported me -_-
i stopped it and i wanna sell my acc -.-
but its not fair look at this https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t8960-ban-dvdd-crummy-4112413-cracked-client
why i got banned ? huh IT'S IN GOD DAMN ROOM 1 :@
look at dado87 post
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:18 am

it seems you have a problem understanding english or a brain delay .....
Back to top Go down
GGc.Miley

GGc.Miley

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:04 am

fais do what ever you like but its not fair :S look at thishttps://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t8960-ban-dvdd-crummy-4112413-cracked-client
i know i hang out in ehlr's but when i go there i play at original ggc i swear
and i quit the crack ask EU|Fear
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:55 pm

It doesnt matter where you have used any kind of hack you should have got banned by GArena itself already, on the other hand we cannot ban every single hacker in garena for capacity reasons and your activity in EDHLrs is still to be proved so Im not making an exception with you in the policy 'only in EHLRs' but know that your word means absolutely nothing for us from now on so you'd better not see yourself a situation where you need to be trusted.

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban GGc.Miley   unban GGc.Miley - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

unban GGc.Miley
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2