(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban traper-st

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traper-st

traper-st

unban traper-st Empty
PostSubject: unban traper-st   unban traper-st EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:44 pm

about my ban from this game
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-traper-st-t2311.htm
i want to say that it wasn't fair because from start i told that there is lag...everybody from both team said that we should rmk. 1 left ( u don't have picture for him, why ?!?!! ) and everybody said to host to go rmk...u knew that host gonna rmk, and u waited another one to drop or leave to go rmk...soo lame man, so lame.
here i report ppl for bans, ppl who deserve to be baned, but this game isn't for baning.this ban is only your wish, just to make someone feel bad, and u laugh about that.
admin i'm really sorry about this...i don't have replay for u to see what really happend.he also don't have replay, because u wouldn't ban me if u see it.
i ask u like a friend, to unban me, i will prove u to see that im not a leaver in other games that will follow, i hope u understand.
Back to top Go down
traper-st

traper-st

unban traper-st Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban traper-st   unban traper-st EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:52 pm

and another thing, the player from my team droped the game , he didn't left ( why he would leave with the best result in the team ) and that's because game was lagish...and everbody knew that, but other team had nice start and thinked that would happen the thing that happend...other will drop or leave and u win in a lame way
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

unban traper-st Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban traper-st   unban traper-st EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:00 pm

You should leave at the start when you have lag but not after 10mins with 0 - 4 score.

I will reduce your penalty to 10days, don't do this again.

[22:00:02] [System Message] traper-ST can not access this room from now on!
10days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban traper-st Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban traper-st   unban traper-st Empty

Back to top Go down

unban traper-st
Page 1 of 1