(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban <Roditelj>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anti-Mage

Anti-Mage

Ban    <Roditelj> Empty
PostSubject: Ban <Roditelj>   Ban    <Roditelj> EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Username: Roditelj

UID : 11440228

Reason: Leaver+he was ruin the game

ProofBan    <Roditelj> 2pt3t5h
Back to top Go down
RODITELJ

Ban    <Roditelj> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban <Roditelj>   Ban    <Roditelj> EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:51 pm

One question.Why in his/her screen shot does not apear "111" in his nickname? As it was "ANTI_MAGE 111".Is it maybe some spoofer or something?His/her score was ruining game by his uncontroled suiciding and blaming me for it.For example: i am at the fountain and he charge alone at some hero while oposite team rush for gang,and he die like nothing,and so on and on...More suspicious thing is that lagg ocured exactly when our team was in fight at top side and until that point no one was lagging.I had no lagg further more at all until later in game while host tried to flame and distract me while he was not able to kill me and suddenly i started to "waiting for a host" and got disconnected.I will post that situation detailed with replay at the place for it.I never left from game since i registered at garena neither i will.Everyone know that exept this new guys/girls here trying to take responsibility away from them.Thank you.

Ban    <Roditelj> Dropph10

Last edited by RODITELJ on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RODITELJ

Ban    <Roditelj> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban <Roditelj>   Ban    <Roditelj> EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Ban    <Roditelj> Anti_b10

I wonder why is that...
Back to top Go down
Karlo

Ban    <Roditelj> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban <Roditelj>   Ban    <Roditelj> EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:54 am

Roditelj good mannered player, got dc as u see. better ban this anti_mage for name spoofer!
Back to top Go down
J[vc]C

J[vc]C

Ban    <Roditelj> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban <Roditelj>   Ban    <Roditelj> EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:10 am

U can change ur name in local area net. and only u see the changed named.
Not name spoofer.
Fail Sleep
Back to top Go down
Anti-Mage

Anti-Mage

Ban    <Roditelj> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban <Roditelj>   Ban    <Roditelj> EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:25 am

with my respect u both are idiots if he got dc he wont be on the room+leaver still leaver no matter what.

if u think im name spoofer, will ur wrong smart kid u can change ur name b4 u join the game
clever kids go learn how 2 post then talk

Last edited by Anti-Mage on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anti-Mage

Anti-Mage

Ban    <Roditelj> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban <Roditelj>   Ban    <Roditelj> EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:26 am

soon or latter u will get ban. Mr i never leave lol dont say never
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban    <Roditelj> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban <Roditelj>   Ban    <Roditelj> Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban <Roditelj>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum :: Europe DotA High Level Rooms :: HLR2 Ban Requests-
Jump to: