(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban or reduceban Kood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kooder

unban or reduceban Kood Empty
PostSubject: unban or reduceban Kood   unban or reduceban Kood EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:25 am

Ok i deserve to be banned cause i unrespected a rule which is that all players have to be agree to rmk a game ( i thought all players were agree...) . i am agree with it but 30 days is pretty severe isnt it ?
No rage quit , i left cause i thought all was agree with me . i made a judgment mistake . Chismokvack, explain me how u determine how many ban days deserve this leaver or this other leaver?

Could u explain me why i took 30 days:

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-kood-t2314.htm

and ET (for example) 15 days :

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-et-_-t1994.htm

So i d like to be unbanned cause i am not a leaver (some ppl can support this point ) in spite of i didnt respect one rule .
Or just reduce this punishment !!!!

best regards Smile

Back to top Go down
Marry_Jane

Marry_Jane

PostSubject: Re: unban or reduceban Kood   unban or reduceban Kood EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:51 am

support !!
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: unban or reduceban Kood   unban or reduceban Kood EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 am

ET-_^ left when his team had lost one lane and were just about to lose the second, meaning the game was soon to be finished. Each lane lost subtracts around 10 days or so from the from the total penalty is what I usually go with, to a minimum of one day of course. In your case, the game might have been "decided", but timewise there was much game left. Though the scores were fairly even aside from Scourge's advantage in tower kills. Farm is of course a factor that can't be seen in the screenshot.

But I agree that you did not ragequit. I just wanted you to understand that we make little difference between motives for leaving. Leave because you are doing bad, leave because your team are doing bad, leave because the other players are treating you with disrespect, it's leaving all the same.

But you seem to have understood how to act in this kind of situation.

Penalty reduced to 10 days from now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban or reduceban Kood   unban or reduceban Kood Empty

Back to top Go down

unban or reduceban Kood
Page 1 of 1