(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )

Go down 
+6
weYa.sAntO^
LoveR-_^
GGRocks
1l....
silphe
cous44
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cous44
cous44

ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) Empty
PostSubject: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:23 am

name : godmaker
ID : 2747922
ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) Godmaker

He got caught using a maphack in previous forum, and he used a rename card.

Last edited by cous44 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silphe

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:59 am

i don't understand what do you to report ? what is rename card ?
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm

why u post on every thread silphe ? u build posts or something ???
Back to top Go down
silphe

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:21 pm

and you ?
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 am

this guy is an arabs abuser and insulting all of the time in main..and i've checked his jpg..looks so funny for me..am jordanian and am living in dubai..and i am not using any MH..8-9months ago my little bro used my acount once and he used MH ( he lives in jordan ) and he got ban and i unbaned it by using my credite card to buy shells...thats the only time on my username....and please if there is any Good Admin to ban Couss44 for making this fake jpgs just for Hate or whataever..
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 am

Wo, an another epic thread.
So basically, as far as I understood, you admit that your " little bro" used a maphack right ? ( he never did btw, always pretended he didn't, even if we had the replay where it was clearly maphack, then, time to time, he finally admitted it )
And what was your account ? Godmaker ? As mentionned ? Or another one ? I didn't catch you.

Anyway, what you re accusing me off ? Let me explain how it works :
-Godmaker used a maphack, and got busted. => 365 days ban.
- He's in hlr. 2 options : he got banned illegaly. He used a rename card. Both of these ways will make him banned again ( not until the regular forum is back, since , 168/odo can't compare the IDs for the moment ).

You can buy rename cards, or unban cards, for regular rooms , not hlr ( since, it is regulated by mods/admins, who ban ppl for using any kind of hack ).
As long as you don't change account, you won't be able to play in hlr ( which is sad, since, ip ban will be much better)

How do you want me to fake a screen ? And even if its possible, why would I do that ?
Because you say I hate arabs ? Let me explain, for once, whats wrong with the image " cous44 hates arabs ".
I don't hate/like them. As a matter of fact, I have a lot of arabs friends on dota.
But, like it or not, 90% of hackers are from jordania, saudia arabia, egypt, etc... You won't admit it, and I'm not here to force you to say it. This is just a fact. I have plenty of explanations for this, but I won't post them in here.

So you want me to be banned for making fake screenshots ? How do you even dare ( stupid cunt )saying that I'm faking them ? You want another one ? right now ? with date + hour ? There you go :

ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) Cuntl

What do you have to say this time ? Fake again ? he's in hlr1 stupid fuck. And he doesn't belong to high lvl rooms, he used hacks, end of story. Now shut the fuck up , and take your fail with you.

regards. farao
Back to top Go down
LoveR-_^

LoveR-_^

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 am

epic fail
Back to top Go down
weYa.sAntO^

weYa.sAntO^

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:31 am

btw ur lucy that ur not banned .Anyway np : )) and what was the previous username of this acc?
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:14 am

Godmaker^ or something like this.
And I'm not lucky ididn't get banned, you don't ban people who play 100% legit.
The fact you don't like me doesn't involve you to make up stories.
Play by the rules ( oh, allow me to remind you you got banned from hlr2, yesterday ).
And by the way, I'm not lucky, but you are so pissed off that I didn't get banned, now you re trying to be butt-butt friend with me.
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:41 am

i said the completly truth...am an old user in dota since more than 3 years..and i stoped playing dota since more than year and half as per i work now in dubai..my littlle brother used to play in my account and 8-9 months ago he told me that he used a mh as per most of jordanian kids dong this..so i changed the password and i unbaned my account by using shells and my credite card...whatever what u've said i just saw that u reported me days ago and u abusing me that am using a mh..which is not True at all...and i bet u if u can see 1 reply since 8-9 months to show me that am using a mh.
am playing completly legal and none can say smth else than this..and the reason why u were so much interested in my username with ur fake first jpg this is what i don't know..i've no friends in dota i simply join sometimes to play and thats it.
and sometimes i see ur stupid conversations with some arabs in main..so if u want to go behind every arab or whatever in dota so it seems u r little kid that has nth to do else in his life.

about fail and ur bla bla bla bla..i said the truth..so keep ur mouth shutted and thats the end of the story..
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:43 am

am the GodMaker but i dunno why i can't login in this username here so i craeted this account just to report if someone leaves..
Back to top Go down
weYa.sAntO^

weYa.sAntO^

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:44 am

btw u think i care that im banned from hlr 2 O.O : )). One thing ,learn to be mannered stupid kid =]
freaking kid (france) tu bla bla bla bla fucken annoying language

gretz cLinkz : ))
Back to top Go down
weYa.sAntO^

weYa.sAntO^

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:46 am

cous44 wrote:
Godmaker^ or something like this.
And I'm not lucky ididn't get banned, you don't ban people who play 100% legit.
The fact you don't like me doesn't involve you to make up stories.
Play by the rules ( oh, allow me to remind you you got banned from hlr2, yesterday ).
And by the way, I'm not lucky, but you are so pissed off that I didn't get banned, now you re trying to be butt-butt friend with me.

and btw im trying to be friend with u? hahahahhaahha

dude eat shit and DIE!
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 am

really this Cous44 is such an stupid kid and i feel ashame to discuss smth stupid like this..he repoted me and he doesn't have any proof that am using a mh..and am not using a mh and am really too old to think of this stupid stuff..the fact if my little brother used my account 9 months ago in bad way it doesn't mean that i do also..since 9 months i bet him and let the admins check all and every game i've played if there was a mh so delete my account.

enough conclusion and his reported was so funny really
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 am

@GGrocks : Don't you think that is rather an excuse that nobody can accept?How can you really prove that your brother was playing under your account 9 months ago?You are supposed to be responsible for your account safety and don't let other people borrow your account just like that.Anyway if your brother really did use maphack ( or maybe you did , how can we really know ) , the account should be rebanned when the forums open again and cous44's words can be confirmed.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:57 am

if it was your brother, thats not your fault I guess. But somebody maphacked with the account " godmaker ". There, I trust you when you say its your brother, but don't pretend it didn't happen. He mh with your account. And it is bannable. rename card ?
Will be banned again. Don't take it personally.

But then I changed my mind.
Listen up you stupid cunt, enough pretending I'm gonna be nice with you you fucking morron, You, or your brother, or your dog, or you mother used a maphack on this account. busted. banned. rename card ? => banned again.
Now stop coming with your shitty stories you fucking sand nigger, and forget about this account. Do not play with hacks. I don't give a fuck who played with a maphack on this account, he got busted. You can waste your shitty oil money on a rename card, doesn't change the fact : you'll be banned again, until you change your account.

quoting : " he told me that he used a mh as per most of jordanian kids dong this "

WHAT, A SURPRISE !

EDit for the monkey : I'm not reporting you, for using a maphack. I'm reporting you, for using a rename card on a garena account, which got busted using, a maphack. Is that clear enough ? And your whole bro story, say it to your sand neighboors, not us.

quoting :"and the reason why u were so much interested in my username with ur fake first jpg this is what i don't know."

Get the point of the screenshot, which is not fake ? I see a godmaker in hlr, so I took a screenshot.
the godmaker account is not allowed to be in garena hlr. Why ? Because he got banned for maphacking, some months ago, you fucking cunt. How can you say the screen is fake, you fucking freak ? You are in hlr, right now.
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:09 am

i wish if there is any admin is watching so simply to end this story ..to ban this cous44 or to not allow him to report anymore cos he is doing fake reporting..i even never joined a game with him since am back to dota 9 months ago..he doesn't have any 1 reply of any game am in to proof that am using a mh..and if any admin or anyone in dota have 1 relpy of current game that am using a mh so let them delete my account forever..otherwise i won't hear about this kid and his annoying reports.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 am

Ok, we gonna need an English teacher. THis guy doesn't understand this post.
Seriously, someone help me ...

Btw, you just closed your brother story with that last sentence :
"i even never joined a game with him since am back to dota 9 months ago."
Your "BROTHER" HAHA, got banned 2 months, or 3 months ago, nothing more.
Anyway, let me explain, in a little pic, what self-owned means :

ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) 11180514_gal
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 am

BornToFeed i assure u that 9 months ago my account ( GodMaker ) got banned cos of MH by my brother and u can simply know from the IP address..am in dubai and at that time when the acount got banned it was from jordan not from dubai.

and i unbanned my personal account and i changed the password that no one will ever join it..and i paid for this unban and since that 9 months till now its cmopletly Fully legal and all games without any 1 mistake.

if i've smth to lie about i wouldn't have said about the ban stuff time ago. but thsi cours reported me days ago about using a mh..but its not true there is no mh at all.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:17 am

but thsi cours reported me days ago about using a mh..but its not true there is no mh at all.[i][u]

Seriously /ff
You re just too fucking stupid, I can't answer this post anymore, it's like talking chinese to a nigerian with italian root, and a croatian mother.

/ff
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:18 am

cous44 so show me the ban which happened 2-3 months ago and i'll give u right now my password and take my account even..Bevause you are a big liar kid

i unbanned my account 9 months ago and i've the proof ( in my email address the confirmation of my payment on my credit card which is recieved by garena )

so stop saying bullshit lies.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:19 am

GGRocks wrote:
cous44 so show me the ban which happened 2-3 months ago and i'll give u right now my password and take my account even..Bevause you are a big liar kid

i unbanned my account 9 months ago and i've the proof ( in my email address the confirmation of my payment on my credit card which is recieved by garena )

so stop saying bullshit lies.

THE FUCKING EU FORUMS IS DOWN YOU FUCKING IDIOT
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:23 am

U SAID i got fucking ban for mh 2-3 months ago...and am telling u it happened 9 months ago and i've the payment email ..

u fucking dumb ass if someone reported it doesn't mean i got ban !!!!

Back to top Go down
LoveR-_^

LoveR-_^

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:26 am

[b]THE FUCKING EU FORUMS IS DOWN YOU FUCKING IDIOT

i think u need english lesson

Last edited by LoveR-_^ on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoveR-_^

LoveR-_^

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:27 am

LoveR-_^ wrote:

Quote :
b]THE FUCKING EU FORUMS IS DOWN YOU FUCKING IDIOT[/b]

i think u need english lesson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )   ban godmaker (maphack, rename card ) Empty

Back to top Go down

ban godmaker (maphack, rename card )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next