(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nirvanahatake

Strange Problem Empty
PostSubject: Strange Problem   Strange Problem EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 am

well... i have a strange problem whit my Garena Account, and this one seems the better section to make this kind of post.

the fact is that my Garena Account ID : nirvanahatake , suddently crash when i stay logged in garena. it's not a connection, or software problem because i tryed to use a friend account, and i've played whit a friend at my house (both whit the same connection) and only the account : nirvanahatake keep crashing.

i think that someone did a kind of hack to my account. if anyone of the Garena staff can help me i would be grate.

(sorry for my bad english)
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

Strange Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Problem   Strange Problem EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:35 am

My account crushes to but once a weak (average) it is coz of ggc no1 can help you you may try change server -.-
Back to top Go down
nirvanahatake

Strange Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Problem   Strange Problem EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 am

1ce ay week is acceptable..... 1 crash every 2 minutes is IMPOSSIBLE...

btw b4 garena crash it ask me to report the crash, and i always do that
Back to top Go down
nirvanahatake

Strange Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Problem   Strange Problem EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 am

when Garena crash i i have the crashsended window that say ---> we are sorry Garena had problem and crashed. to help us diagnose and fix the problem you can click on send report to upload the crash diagnose file automatcally
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

Strange Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Problem   Strange Problem EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am

Try Uninstaling garena then instal it in other folder "
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Strange Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Problem   Strange Problem EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:13 am

The best thing to do is reinstall your garena, I don't think you would have the same problem again, otherwise I think it would be your pc problem, because I haven't got this problem so far.

If you keep having this problem, then you can ask post a thread there on this section: http://forum.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?8-Garena-Support

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Problem   Strange Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Problem
Page 1 of 1