(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

0doaker this topic is for u dear admin !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dannyglory

0doaker this topic is for u dear admin !!! Empty
PostSubject: 0doaker this topic is for u dear admin !!!   0doaker this topic is for u dear admin !!! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:59 pm

dannyglory
10/2/6

DEAD
5v5

Again a suspicious disc of a host ! he realized he couldn t win and miraculosly this connection gets some problems ?? Bored of this kind of player ....
player: Kood post it
Admin ill tell you the story,this game drops all european players they were 3,and we stayed 7 Bulgarians in the game which werent drop,i dont why but i dont have any program to drop or kick players,im good player and paying my gold member all the time i dont need to use such a idiotic programs,as u can see my score is good i dont need to kick anybody,but this shit happens i dont know why,when the game finished, i didnt see any hosts to cr8 some game something get bugged than i rejoin garena i was in garena server 1 than join to garena server 3 and everything was fine i start to see the hosts and when i cr8 game noone droped,i have antivirus program avast but i dont think the droping players starting from it,maybe the problem was in garena your server not my fault,and this thing happens sometimes in other games when i m not a host and droping one or two players and sometimes its from u garena problems not my fault.
Finnaly i want to say dont get ban me for this it wasnt my fault i have done nothing,how you can trust to that guy Kood im going to lose and than starting to droping players it was garena problem im sure fix your servers than read your post,remove my ban i m not guilty,and dont making such of stupid bans all can lie you.REMOVE MY BAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

0doaker this topic is for u dear admin !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0doaker this topic is for u dear admin !!!   0doaker this topic is for u dear admin !!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 am

Then I would suggest you not to host again, since your connection will drop people NOT from BG, this will be the best way to for you to avoid yourself getting suspicious or ban, also will be the best for the rest of players from this room for better gaming.

Closed.
Back to top Go down

0doaker this topic is for u dear admin !!!
Page 1 of 1