(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.

Go down 
+41
LoveR-_^
artyy
trance.l)arude
Eunique
Fais
cous44
EU.GaSeR
Gaz
Nova.AT
fenix136
1l....
coolbgt
W.M.Skimed
Youssef900
Mars
^-Nazgul^-
EU.Neff
RakiaLover
[E]ndrit
0doaker
Metallica-Neca
{IMBA}-DRAGON
[gLaFi]R4ZoR!
^[invincible]^
X-Soulfiend
EU.Facemelt
CaptainDuff
KoMuro-_^
Xqs.heX
~|W|aTaFa|K|.~
EU.D1ablo
plitvice
reyialin
k2
MnT.MueRte
SodA
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
Nethouse.RAYDER
street_dog
yoooo[=MUKY=]
chrismokvack
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cous44
cous44

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:09 am

Ye, don't tempt me.
Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:18 am

i suggest the "staff" start thinking of leaving garena because its a retarded client how about you guys contact the "rgc" owner and ask him for your own privet channels.
Back to top Go down
Mars
Mars

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:19 am

RGC better than garena but still alot of noobs there Smile
Back to top Go down
[E]ndrit

[E]ndrit

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:27 am

GG garena see evry one says this client fails Very Happy

Ps : Fuck You Garena
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 am

[E]ndrit: you should become a cabaret artist. i hope you can enjoy some education in the future, because you obviously lack on it.
Eunique: Finally youre back. GJ
And thanks to all who congratulators, hope we will have a good time in hlr 5 :>
Back to top Go down
[E]ndrit

[E]ndrit

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:41 am

Hahahaha look at neff0r now LOL xD if he wouldn't be a admin he would say like this :

Endrit ur just a fcking kid Get lost ...

HAHAHHA loooling hard :p just becuz ur admin!

BTw u don't get it ? : I QUITED GARENA
Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 am

@ mars noobs are everywhere even in hlr1 but rgc > garena anytime because the games are hosted on dedicated servers
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 am

Mars wrote:
IM suRE 1000% chris/168/0doaker wont chose the wrong one .
I wish I had your confidence!
Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:08 am

chris since you're here what do you think about my suggestion of switching to "ranked gaming client" have you tried it out ? and would you consider switching to it ?
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:26 am

I have to agree that the rgc better at some things than garena, but I do not agree that it is time for it. There are still a lot of initial imperfections on rgc.
Back to top Go down
[E]ndrit

[E]ndrit

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 am

Chrismokvack u will see soon that u made the wrong choise by picking neff0r and G.AZ
im not saying u should of picked me but u just wrong at picking them u better would of picked 2 random people lol
Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:43 am

yoooo[=MUKY=] wrote:
I have to agree that the rgc better at some things than garena, but I do not agree that it is time for it. There are still a lot of initial imperfections on rgc.
nothing is too early once you set your mind to it
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:44 am

Rather pick an immature child who is defining his self esteem by flames?
Oops I forgot you are omniscient. Maybe I would believe you if I were on crack. Unfortunatly I dont take crack.
This conversation is over for me now.
Goodbye
Back to top Go down
MnT.MueRte

MnT.MueRte

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:53 am

Just close the topic and stop fighting ....
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:44 am

neffor, funny thing ,although your answer wasnt that good you are the first one in a long row now that made me laugh... hehehe. crackhead. why is this guy still in here telling us in every second post that he left? its a pitty he doesnt even sense he lies every single time. and now he will post again, telling us he isnt posting any more (or smth like I NEVER SAID I WONT POST ANY MORE, FUCKING SPAMMER! I SAID I QUITED (!!!!) GARENA!!! SUCK MY DICK, SUCKER)

good that I am back? be honest, it scares the shit out of you, cause now you are a mod and will have to deal with my "trolling and spamming" as others call it. while it is only very qualified and skilled comments to make me new uber head admin... why dont people get that?

See you soon in HLR5? Only noobs are playing there!!! ok, see you soon there, same day I come back from Jordan, I will be there, if i am able to join!!! Wink (17th of october)

one or two guys said gratz to the new THREE admins, only want to remind you it is 4. and about the confidence, chris:
those four guys are probably the best thing that could happen to you and I am VERY confident things will improve a lot with them. you can take that very serious. I was thinking about leaving garena, just because of some kids, dont want to mention names in here now (actually I really dont care of the guys names aboe as they all say they left any way), but with this staff, maybe EUHLRs will become a better gaming place again. now we just have to wait for garena forum to be back and we will see how things evolve. I am glad about the way things came!

cheers buddies,
DERP

PS: Neffor, my 50.000 Euro? dont have them? Send me the password of your account to Garena.God@lol.for.cous.fr

edit: @muerte: I have come through macedonia and I also liked it very much! nice country. and I think we are not fighting. most of us are having fun and some others are behaving like they throw rocks into windows, while they are throwing cotton against rocks. what makes it even more funny. considering that they will EVEN KEEP IT UP after this post, makes it EVEN MORE funny... its a vicious circle of fun! who needs crack then? and neffor, really sad how you changed... ;( you were such a good flamer all the time and now, JUST BECAUSE you are a mod you dont kick their asses any more? bitch and liar! wait... he never flamed before and even if so, is that not exactly the point? becoming more professional when you become a mod? man, sometimes I feel a little stupid that these things are not so easy for me like for others. on the other hand I am god of garena... nvm. have fun every one!
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:12 pm

No, sorry. You aren't God of Garena. Canson is.

@ ET: No I haven't tried it. Suppose it's worth considering.
Back to top Go down
plitvice

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Omg that is one HUGE wall of text
Back to top Go down
[E]ndrit

[E]ndrit

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:46 pm

As i said neff0r ur my bitch Wink) hahaha Neff0r Endrit's bitch ! good nickname ! btw last words :

U GUYS KNOW WHY ADMINS DON'T want to close this thread? cuz they to dickface lazy to close it thats the only reason like NEFF0R my bitch! hahah
last words :

Fuck Garena.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:00 pm

chrimo, you might take your words back now. they hurt me. not because they were true, but because you were one of my favorite sheep and it hurts me to loose you...

or was it just for the others? a test in faith? oh my ME!!! you are good. almost got me!

Wink
Back to top Go down
1_HeSoKa_1

1_HeSoKa_1

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:03 pm

congrats for both ( cous44 and neff0r) i wish that they can apply the rules on all players not like EU.colector and GG.inevitable and im happy that u didnt pick that epic person MUKY ..

GL AND HF ALL
Back to top Go down
PapaStefPwnsULikeNP

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Garena need Mods with knowledge and reputation rather than noobies
Back to top Go down
{IMBA}-DRAGON

{IMBA}-DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Glückwünsche neffor,, hope u good luck !!
@[E]ndrit: stop touching ur self at night.
Back to top Go down
[E]ndrit

[E]ndrit

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:07 pm

i don't touch myself :/XDD
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:13 pm

dragon: thanks
eunique: well, unfortunatly I am sure you will post your romans below the hlr5 ban requests and I have to read it then...
please dont exaggerate, otherwise i even start taking crack and endrit starts to take a leaf out of your book, next to the girl in feuchtgebiete Wink
greez
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Ye but ich lieb dich though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next