(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need New Tournment Soon

Go down 
+3
EU.onesixeight
Fais
D-Pp|Vienna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Pp|Vienna

Need New Tournment Soon  Empty
PostSubject: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 am

Arrow hope that's u will make new tournment soon
Arrow alot of players w8ing it
Arrow i hope it will be soon
Arrow TY
Arrow my team will be 1st team join this tourn farao farao

lol! i lost my Mind cherry
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:14 am

i wont plan for a new tournament with those lazy head admins

wait until they wake up then i will think about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Fais wrote:
i wont plan for a new tournament with those lazy head admins

wait until they wake up then i will think about it Very Happy

Then don't think about it, and I will do it ~ Basketball
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Actually, we volunteer staff aren't allowed to organize tournaments anymore, so there will be none at all. The emplyees at the Garena company are meant to arrange all events from now on, but I kinda doubt there'll be particularly many...
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

is this about those really cool tournaments that gaser and street dog (and maybe prodoaker) started some time ago? hero with most HP and stuff? this isnt allowed any more? as I got it, the mods paid the GM themselves... if it is about that, then I wonder why they dont allow it any more...

is it possible to announce smth like that if you are no staff? then we could organize it our selves! if that is possible, then I will take care of that when I am back, if I find one or two guys supporting me. is that an option? cause it is my decision, where I put my PAID gold membership, isnt it? how should they forbid me to do. and they would be freaking dumb, cause its the only way I'd spend money on GM...
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:01 pm

eunique owns the matrix.

Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:56 am

Nah, that wasn't a tournament. It was another type of contest. But indeed if someone sponsors the rewards, then we can host whichever type of event we want to. But we aren't allowed to host official events anymore, so Garena won't provide any prizes.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:19 am

Quote :
eunique owns the matrix.

it is just that I dislike the garena management. Smile

maybe make an official thread and ask for sponsors, I am sure we will find some more than me and then we can get the party started! Wink
if some mods organize it, I will participate, I have just no experience in the matter itself.

So who would like to make such an tournament? not participating, but organizing? who did that the last times? maybe just tell your thoughts about it in here and I will sponsor it when I come back. Depending on how much it needs I will get some other ppl supporting the event as well.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:20 pm

What? Did you get married to P.hilton? Where you movin'?
Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:14 am

chris i gave u a suggestion and i sent you a pm explainging it but you just ignored it you have a solution time to take decisions
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:47 am

I also sent an email, but it was ignored as well... hehe

I am not married, especially not to that bitch. I dont get the question after all. because I wanna sponsor? it is not that much, one or three months GM, but ppl will really like it and try to make it, so I guess it is worth it. those tournaments are good for the team spirit, at least from what I learned, and it is no bad thing to bring the people of the community together. because that way they HAVE to behave, or they are out pretty fast. it's is more or less simple pedagogy... and therefor it is worth it in my opinion. don't you think?

if you do not agree, I will tell everyone that cous is a hater! that will own you totally! Razz

greetz,
hater-buster
Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:02 am

the funny thing is i gave him a perfect solution to all this bullcrap shitholes they are in and he stills ignores it i have no idea why tho the suggestion i gave would solve many many problems including no more hosts leaving, less maphack and no more shitty garena and no more GM no players number limit to join a room
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:29 am

I'm not ignoring your suggestion. I said it's worth considering and I'm still considering. But it's not like I would just go play one game and then say "alright everyone, let's move to RGC".

As a matter of fact I have only played one game thus far. I got immediately repelled at the first attempt when I discovered that some bitch had stolen my nickname, so I kinda left it alone for a few days. But the other day or so I registered another nick and tried a game. Will have to do much more investigating before I'm ready to express an opinion. Then of course my opinion isn't all the matters. I'd like to hear what the others have to say about it as well.

Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:58 am

of course it needs time but moving to that new client is obviously better than sticking to garena and as i mentioned the owner is generous enough to give us a room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need New Tournment Soon    Need New Tournment Soon  Empty

Back to top Go down

Need New Tournment Soon
Page 1 of 1