(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban Merky. customkick

Go down 
+3
Pandemic90
hellbani
Batinar xD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Batinar xD

ban Merky. customkick Empty
PostSubject: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:00 am

Ban Merky.
UID: 40488251
Reason: customkick

Using customkick. There is ss. First he threatening to omni..

ban Merky. customkick 1in8cy

Later he just kick me.

ban Merky. customkick Hsw8pi

Last edited by Batinar xD on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batinar xD

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:04 am

here is replay
http://rapidshare.com/files/420941778/LastReplay.w3g
Back to top Go down
hellbani

hellbani

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:21 am

lol ., dont lie...

you start to farm and do nothing... then leave., and I reported you Wink
Back to top Go down
Pandemic90

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:32 am

this is merky, hahaha dude, i just say i have drophack for noobs like you and omni to play better and not whine all game! you died and when you revived you plugged, so please grow up you foolish little kid and don't go reporting everyone.. get a life
Back to top Go down
hellbani

hellbani

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:41 am

Pandemic90 wrote:
this is merky, hahaha dude, i just say i have drophack for noobs like you and omni to play better and not whine all game! you died and when you revived you plugged, so please grow up you foolish little kid and don't go reporting everyone.. get a life

Merky have his acc with his name Very Happy ., bad try Razz
Back to top Go down
Pandemic90

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:49 am

That doesn't make sense? Razz bounce
Back to top Go down
Batinar xD

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:51 am

omg... what try... this is enough proof.. ss and replay.. i already report drop and map hack... this is enough, trust me... admin pls close this post.
Back to top Go down
hellbani

hellbani

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:57 am

Batinar xD wrote:
omg... what try... this is enough proof.. ss and replay.. i already report drop and map hack... this is enough, trust me... admin pls close this post.

oh ., now its Map hack also Very Happy hahahahaha ., what else ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:28 am

Moved
Back to top Go down
Batinar xD

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:50 pm

admins...
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:27 pm

"34:20 [Allies] Merky.: you know what"
How do you explain that he has the famous "you were disconnected"?
If he did leave, nothing of this would have appeared.
I am really close to make my decision. I'll let all this opened until tomorrow night, There is one more thing I would like to have : your replay merkyy. And you'd better have it.

And batinar, if you managed to plug or fake something, the decision might turn against you... can't you guys just play the normal way...we're not asking you to love each other, just asking you to play one single game together.
Back to top Go down
Hell-Boy

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Hahaha, this dude have 100% cracked garena. With drophack and Maphack... just see the way he's taking the runes w/o wards or anything he's going directly towards them.. thus this is not a host bot.. so gg dude, see ya next year.
Back to top Go down
Pandemic90

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:30 am

Yes sure watch the replay, see how i get the runes i don't mind, since there is always a 50% chance of getting the right one. It also happened to me often that i didn't get the rune which also could be seen on the replay. Now the famous " You were disconnected" that batinarxD got, he plugged the game and got that, and now is flaming me for hacking, now this hell-boy i don't know who you are but i can assure you, i do not have any kind of hacks, that's the point of me playing in HLR. There is no proof that i did hack anything! BatinarxD could have simply plugged. For the runes i always check the rune every 2 minuets because 1) that's how i play 2)i was playing tinker 3) which you can also check on the replay, i always check the closer rune. So please watch replay again, this is how i play. I can assure you that i am a damn good player, and this is outside my power. Please do not make a mistake.

P.S cous44 I didn't say that he left from the start, i said the he plugged and therefore he received a disconnect. The problem is on the replay it doesn't show that if he got plugged or kicked so please do not ban the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:32 am

I'm not juding you on your gameplay, I'm not mentionning maphack at all.
I just want your replay from this game nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Pandemic90

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 am

Well i do not have the replay of this game, because there was no problems at all.. i didn't know that this guy is going to report me for kicking him.. but i think he saved the replay.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:35 am

I don't care about his replay, since I have it already.
Back to top Go down
Batinar xD

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 am

1.when some1 lost his connection (plug or something) there is "waiting for player" screen. ppl always -roll then. here is ss sec after i was disconected.

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-kvothefuck-t5496.htm

like you see no1 roll... just "lol" and "nice".. explain pls.

2.You wrote in chat that you can kick omni if they want? I have bad score but still I was strongest hero in our team and late game hero (+ i wasnt worst in our team, i was just 1 lvl lower then you and you was solo).. You kick me coz i dont want to go in suicide fight. and coz i farm. I just dont understand.. Do you believe in your lies? I want you to get what you deserve. I dont losing anything if you dont get bann coz i'll never play again with you. You know the true, and i know it, that is enough for me.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:39 am

Only one correction - cous44 : How do you explain that he has the famous "you were disconnected"?
If he did leave, nothing of this would have appeared. Me : If you turn off the modem, it will also show. Therefore, in my opinion a lot of screenshots made in this way. People want to exit the game without penalty, and then make a screenshot with the "you were disconnected.
Back to top Go down
Batinar xD

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 am

yoooo[=MUKY=] wrote:
Only one correction - cous44 : How do you explain that he has the famous "you were disconnected"?
If he did leave, nothing of this would have appeared. Me : If you turn off the modem, it will also show. Therefore, in my opinion a lot of screenshots made in this way. People want to exit the game without penalty, and then make a screenshot with the "you were disconnected.

read post above and look ss pls... smart boy ^^... Rolling Eyes
and we both know why you reply this post.. pls stay out of it..
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:58 am

Man, better read what I wrote, and try to understand what I wrote. I think it is not difficult to understand what I just wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Pandemic90

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:01 am

yoooo[=MUKY=] do not stay out of it because you are talking right
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:02 am

I'll deny this. But the next time I read something similar, I won't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban Merky. customkick   ban Merky. customkick Empty

Back to top Go down

ban Merky. customkick
Page 1 of 1