(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban weYa.sAntO^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
weYa.sAntO^

weYa.sAntO^

Unban weYa.sAntO^ Empty
PostSubject: Unban weYa.sAntO^   Unban weYa.sAntO^ EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 am

i was banned for 30days in Hlr 5 cuz i left a game.ok thats correct but after i Rebanned with an unban Card, they thought i rebanned from any admin.in that time all La admins were demoted.So Fenix136 saw me in room and banned me for 80 days.Thats annoying : ))
Back to top Go down
[E]ndrit

[E]ndrit

Unban weYa.sAntO^ Empty
PostSubject: unban santo   Unban weYa.sAntO^ EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 pm

unban pleas

Last edited by [E]ndrit on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban weYa.sAntO^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban weYa.sAntO^   Unban weYa.sAntO^ EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:46 pm

weYa.sAntO^ wrote:
i was banned for 30days in Hlr 5 cuz i left a game.ok thats correct but after i Rebanned with an unban Card, they thought i rebanned from any admin.in that time all La admins were demoted.So Fenix136 saw me in room and banned me for 80 days.Thats annoying : ))

You mean you try to use an unban card to escape the punishment from HLR5?
Well, I can't handle this case at the moment, because I don't know when you were banned.
Back to top Go down
Nova.AT

Unban weYa.sAntO^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban weYa.sAntO^   Unban weYa.sAntO^ EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:31 am

To make this case clear:
Santo was banned for 30 days because he left a game. After 15? days he begged the hacker weya.k2 for an unban (santo is in weya too). When Fenix saw him in the room again he did the right thing and banned him for the double period every time he got illegaly unbanned by k2. I see no point in writing an unban request here.
So please, stop lying and don't use the maintence of the mainforum for your advantage.
Greetz, Nova
Back to top Go down
[E]ndrit

[E]ndrit

Unban weYa.sAntO^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban weYa.sAntO^   Unban weYa.sAntO^ EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Nova austria wtf is a fcking liar Wink this is just a fucknig setup to ban weya Santo plaes unban him
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban weYa.sAntO^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban weYa.sAntO^   Unban weYa.sAntO^ EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Well, I will ask fenix for this, I don't think Nova is a lier, I know most of the players from weYa can't be illegal banned, since they got a support from a league admin.

To weYa.sAntO^, I don't see any reply from you, so I think you don't care of the unban anymore, when you want to explain it clearly, then post a new unban request again, but ofc we will ask fenix about what was happenned, I hope you won't lie.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban weYa.sAntO^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban weYa.sAntO^   Unban weYa.sAntO^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban weYa.sAntO^
Page 1 of 1