(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban mxt host leaver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vendettaa

ban mxt host leaver Empty
PostSubject: ban mxt host leaver   ban mxt host leaver EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:15 am

After beeing a total jack ass he left the game because meh...he's a jack ass...

ban mxt host leaver Wc3scrnshot092910161220.th
Back to top Go down
mxt

PostSubject: Re: ban mxt host leaver   ban mxt host leaver EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:19 am

You're an asshole to say the least. You were reluctant to even play with us and started flaming like an ass right away. I warned you to just shut it so that we can play peacefully but you continued with you bs.
We're losing, and so what? Just shut it and play, nobody wants to hear you relentless flaming.
Back to top Go down
vendettaa

PostSubject: Re: ban mxt host leaver   ban mxt host leaver EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:20 am

mxt wrote:
You're an asshole to say the least. You were reluctant to even play with us and started flaming like an ass right away. I warned you to just shut it so that we can play peacefully but you continued with you bs.
We're losing, and so what? Just shut it and play, nobody wants to hear you relentless flaming.

the fact is that you left...The rules don't say that the host can leave if he gets flamed for beeing a total noob and stealing runes with full life when I had bottle...Plus to that you don't have evidence, and you still left so you will still get banned ...I dunno why the hell you argue.
Back to top Go down
EU.Facemelt
EU.Facemelt

PostSubject: Re: ban mxt host leaver   ban mxt host leaver EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:22 am

Back to top Go down
mxt

PostSubject: Re: ban mxt host leaver   ban mxt host leaver EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:39 am

You didn't want to share one bottle usage when you were full, you called me an idiot. How idiotic is it be able to cast 2 stormbolts instead of 1?

stealing runes? it was one, and you were full anyway. I did it to prove a point, that I too, can be an ass. You think you can just stomp on people and get away with it? It's just a principle.

Evidence? I got the replay.

I rest my case
Back to top Go down
vendettaa

PostSubject: Re: ban mxt host leaver   ban mxt host leaver EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:59 am

mxt wrote:
You didn't want to share one bottle usage when you were full, you called me an idiot. How idiotic is it be able to cast 2 stormbolts instead of 1?

stealing runes? it was one, and you were full anyway. I did it to prove a point, that I too, can be an ass. You think you can just stomp on people and get away with it? It's just a principle.

Evidence? I got the replay.

I rest my case

your banned...bye
Back to top Go down
mxt

PostSubject: Re: ban mxt host leaver   ban mxt host leaver EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:00 am

You're a giant douche who can't even write properly. Inet toughboy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban mxt host leaver   ban mxt host leaver Empty

Back to top Go down

ban mxt host leaver
Page 1 of 1