(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink_Floyd80

Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please Empty
PostSubject: Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please    Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:02 am

To begin In games But Ever Time I'm in games i get drop by some one or .delayed or mh in high rooms 2 and 3 ...
that why i leaving the games more often then playing an making my own server ... i have made complain to admin many time i have`t gotten any
reply or any result of bad .. ive Also made post on garena.com and email them ... to ban hackers and noobs ...
That why i was leaving i wont leave the games again please urban me
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please    Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
Pink_Floyd80

PostSubject: Re: Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please    Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:21 am

I read it i dont have screen shot i got disconnected .. if i put sceenshot it just show that i had disconnected from server ... that time i playing yesterday i was in server that had garenabot so u dont have hole information directly custome kick u u go back to lobby
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please    Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 pm

If you read it you didn't understand it because you haven't linked the ban request you are concerned.
Untill you don't link it I'm not even thinking about this case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please    Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Pink_Floyd80 From High Room 2,3 Please
Page 1 of 1