(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D

Go down 
+8
1l....
plitvice
Juba-_^
J[vc]C
0doaker
flech
pecamribe
JUBAZMOMISAHOE
12 posters
AuthorMessage
JUBAZMOMISAHOE

THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D Empty
PostSubject: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 pm

without garena he is just the nerd that you see on the pictures at facebook Very Happy don't asslick them and they will sit (him and method) buttfucking each other in empty rooms Very Happy

Last edited by JUBAZMOMISAHOE on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JUBAZMOMISAHOE

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:09 pm

PS. ITS SAD HOW 0doaker has given permission for these two kids to use his account! Very Happy GG ADMIN POWA axaxa

Last edited by JUBAZMOMISAHOE on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:02 am

use his account? .... now they bannin all ppl from HLR...
Back to top Go down
flech

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:32 am

waaaaaaaauuuuuuu

nau u mast fil li3k a pro tolking to juba and biing en internet hiro.

/enjoy your internetz fame.

Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:12 am

JUBAZMOMISAHOE wrote:

PS. ITS SAD HOW 0doaker has given permission for these two kids to use his account! Very Happy GG ADMIN POWA axaxa

is that the conclusion you draw, that I shared my account with them?
Don't make me laugh, I'm very serious with my responsability with this community and I've never ever shared my account with anyone neither I will do so.

I'm the kind of person that likes to do at his best everything he spends time and effort on, I work for this community just for the sake of it and what you've said about me makes no sense because that would suppose undoing the work I've done, and that's something ridiculous.

You, of course, can say whatever you please about me, either good or bad, because you are in your right but I'd appretiate if you don't talk about me since you don't know how am I, it's not like I need your support to keep doing what I'm doing but it wouldn't be extra if you don't say such things and trust a bit more on a guy who gets no benefit for what he does and yet he does it.

Last edited by 0doaker on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J[vc]C

J[vc]C

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:46 pm

we belive u Wink
continue with the gr8 job
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Lol, I never hacked 0do accounts, since I have every password with a md5 form, its something I can read from Garena's database and its also something that you will never understand even if your retarded GOD explains it to you in person.

Now suck my dick stupid retard, and if you were a man, you will use your real account to post.
Back to top Go down
plitvice

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Hm juba.
Can give MD5 of "plitvice" pl0x?
And you have either found SQL injection or stupid admins gave you access to database =/.

O yeah and about your stupid DDoS, show your real IP not some VPN and then we shall see if I could ddos you. Or SkOoL if it is the same person.
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:48 pm

we have advanced H4x0rz here
Back to top Go down
plitvice

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:49 pm

I am no hacker. But I forgot password ^^
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:26 pm

My real IP isn't shown because everytime I log on Garena, the logs are saved and I don't want Admins to know my real, and as I said, you can play everygame with me in this life except a ddos game Wink

Your account's md5 is: 80b2cc58f3b4b4c9c7eb357ca21bb3fd

Bye
Back to top Go down
plitvice

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Juba
You are bullshiting. That is not my md5.
My hash is e9cd1640a74299b65da75edd34457d40 and you are so much full of crap.

I thought you really can do something. But you cant. I feel sorry for you.

Bye,
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:01 am

Go encrypte your hash and copy the result stupid retard lol now don't talk to me=ty
Back to top Go down
plitvice

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:12 am

md5(dK3x6nJktg8qA) = e9cd1640a74299b65da75edd34457d40

I have just logged in with that pass.
You can't do shit. lol.
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Ye i can't CYA NOW Smile
Back to top Go down
EU.Luna

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:09 pm

drama !
Back to top Go down
OneToFive

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:18 pm

bg brat mi bg
Back to top Go down
OneToFive

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:20 pm

smoke weed every day ahahhahaha juba ftw
Back to top Go down
izamdimmu

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:13 pm

drama ! i wanna cry :'(
Back to top Go down
chanelbags208

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:51 am

cheap nfl jerseys and become the cause of online success
discount coach bags in a flash web design need
coach bags outlet undoubtedly are a symbolic representation of sophistication
coach handbags outlet luxury, sexy and famous
coach outlet online consumer darling of high society
coach outlet store online was definitely produced to get paired with the bag
replica designer handbags is a well-known
coach outlet store online the very first substitute of these girls
wholesale coach handbags the first choice for shopping
cheap authentic jerseys If you want to be in the front of fashion world with high quality
nfl jerseys suppliers size needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D   THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS SANDNIGGER CALLED JUBA IS SO WEAK :D
Page 1 of 1