(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR

Go down 
+3
0doaker
FuelPRO
Sungief
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sungief

Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR Empty
PostSubject: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:06 pm

I was banned for suspicion of MH usage, where I was not using and the replay that is posted for that request does not show any MH usage or suspicion.

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-ultimatedarknes-26535069-maphack-t4406.htm?highlight=ultimatedarknes

This is the replay, and please review it and see that i was banned for no reason.
Back to top Go down
FuelPRO

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:09 pm

I watched the replay and NO map hack is observed ! Sup ! He deserves to be unbanned ! What is this 1 year for nothing ? lol ? I'm very curious in which minute the admin saw the usage of a maphack ... Or just he had hated him and ban him for 1 year for nothing ...
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:58 pm

It woudn't be very fair if eu.onesixeight handles this unban for he is the owner of the ban request so I guess I must take part.

I watched the replay and in my opinion there's no doubt left, it is maphack.

You could swear up and down you are innoncent forever as well as I could say you are not, but like that plan seems pointless to me I'm just going to tell to everyone the precise moment which it's clear you used maphack in : the eleventh minute from the elapsed time = ninth minute from the replay time.

So this is the plan: now that everybody is able to download and check the replay (http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4caa58ddcb838) I'm going to leave this thread open for anyone who wants to share his/her opinion about this problem and also for you to say whatever you want. After a time I'll close the thread.
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:18 pm

FuelPRO wrote:
I watched the replay and NO map hack is observed ! Sup ! He deserves to be unbanned ! What is this 1 year for nothing ? lol ? I'm very curious in which minute the admin saw the usage of a maphack ... Or just he had hated him and ban him for 1 year for nothing ...

I wonder how you check the replay.

Anyway, this thread will be open for 1 ~ 2 days, if you have nothing to say then we will close it.
Back to top Go down
KawaiiiO

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:53 pm

minutes: 9/17/19/21++++

too lazy to check whole replay
Back to top Go down
OneToFive

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:07 am

cowaiiio stop spam, please...
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:26 am

EDIT : my bad

Last edited by cous44 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FuelPRO

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:40 am

I dont see eny maphack in these minutes .... no suspicion movements anything ... they had wards in some moments. dunno where u see mh ... and he is very passive all the game, probably had some work to do.I still think there is no maphack and no reason to use it lol he is so passive all the game ... And + look at the chat history, nobody had said ''maphacker ! stop the maphack!'' or something like that .
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am

FuelPRO wrote:
i dont see eny maphack in these minutes .... no suspicion movements anything ... they had wards in some moments. dunno where u see mh ... and he is very passive all the game, probably had some work to do.I still think there is no maphack and no reason to use it lol he is so passive all the game ...

You really think we check the replay just to find a suspicion move? I would tell you 99% of move are explainable, even someone suddenly use a dust for an invisible unit, they can just say "all miss, and I guess he is around" or a blind hook from pudge, you can even explain it like "It just a random hook". Well of course we have stronger proofs than that, looks like you have no idea of how to check a maphacker in replay.
Back to top Go down
FuelPRO

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:12 am

ok tell me the stronger proofs then pls ... Cus i watched the replay 2 times i dont get it where is that maphack ...
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:26 am

Why don't you read what people wrote?

0doaker wrote:
It woudn't be very fair if eu.onesixeight handles this unban for he is the owner of the ban request so I guess I must take part.

I watched the replay and in my opinion there's no doubt left, it is maphack.

You could swear up and down you are innoncent forever as well as I could say you are not, but like that plan seems pointless to me I'm just going to tell to everyone the precise moment which it's clear you used maphack in : the eleventh minute from the elapsed time = ninth minute from the replay time.

So this is the plan: now that everybody is able to download and check the replay (http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4caa58ddcb838) I'm going to leave this thread open for anyone who wants to share his/her opinion about this problem and also for you to say whatever you want. After a time I'll close the thread.
Back to top Go down
FuelPRO

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:19 am

Mate tell me what do u see in the eleventh minute from the elapsed time = ninth minute from the replay time because i dont see anything seriously ... 2 times i watched that moment
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:54 am

Ctrl + C to see what destroyer have selected in game.

Back to top Go down
FuelPRO

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:05 am

oh now i get it, sorry u were right Wink
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR   Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban: UlTiMaTeDaRkNeS All EUHLR
Page 1 of 1