(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elkhafan

got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk... Empty
PostSubject: got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk...   got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 pm

i play in HLR room for around 8 months and i never leave a game but u have banned me cuz some1 reported that i afk a game but i have to say that b4 i afk in that game another 2 teammates were afking so i afk in the last 5 mins of an already lost game...i ask u to see the replay of my ban request and see for yourself that what was the situation and how arrogant is the player who asked for the ban and i have to say that he was the feeder at the game too...

please un ban me its so unfair
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk...   got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:42 pm

First, read "How to post a correct unban request" , and then supplement their own unban request. https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/how-to-post-a-correct-unban-request-t8.htm
Back to top Go down
1_HeSoKa_1

1_HeSoKa_1

PostSubject: Re: got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk...   got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:04 pm

die MUKY with cancer =)
Back to top Go down
elkhafan

PostSubject: Re: got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk...   got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:46 am

this is the ban request link : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-elkhafan-t7358.htm?highlight=elkhafan

this is the replay link:
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/go/aHR0cDovL3Jwc3IvZmlsZXMvNDIzMzc2NTk1L0xhc3RSZXBsYXkudzNn

http://rapidshare.com/#!download|454|423376595|LastReplay.w3g|749

if u really see the replay u can see that i am troll! :
until around 7 mins i am the only player in our team that is not overfeeded and got a kill
min 10 : tinker used a ward in the our woods and did not see me but still came and killed me (maphacker)
between min 20 and 30 all of our team members say ban pudge(which i think he is the 1 who requested for the ban)
around min 27 and 29 i was getting desconected but i type -roll (and wtf?) and i come back to game and i stay in it until the end so saying that i plugged is not true..(NOT a plugger)
min 30 mirana goes afk and i say its pointless without her...but i still play and mirana came back 3 mins later(afker)

min 38 i go afk 1 min cuz i think some1 was at our door...(afker)

i am not the reson that we lost the game ,if u see the replay u can see that all say ban pudge not me... and we have a maphacker, another afker and lots of other noob team members there...

Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk...   got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:03 am

Change the title of the thread to unban "username" please
Back to top Go down
elkhafan

PostSubject: Re: got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk...   got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:19 am

will u unban me or u just gonna teach me how to write here?
i did not know how to change the topic so i created a new 1 and this is the last massage i ever send your a.. so do as u wish
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk...   got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Exactly you must know how to make a correct unban requeust. Now that you made it properly Im looking into it.

Closed thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk...   got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk... Empty

Back to top Go down

got ban for afk in a game that 2 others were afk...
Page 1 of 1