(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban elkhafan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elkhafan

unban elkhafan Empty
PostSubject: unban elkhafan   unban elkhafan EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:17 am

this is the ban request link : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-elkhafan-t7358.htm?highlight=elkhafan

this is the replay link:
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/go/aHR0cDovL3Jwc3IvZmlsZXMvNDIzMzc2NTk1L0xhc3RSZXBsYXkudzNn

rapidshare.com /#!download|454|423376595|LastReplay.w3g|749

if u really see the replay u can see that i am troll! :
until around 7 mins i am the only player in our team that is not overfeeded and got a kill
min 10 : tinker used a ward in the our woods and did not see me but still came and killed me (maphacker)
between min 20 and 30 all of our team members say ban pudge(which i think he is the 1 who requested for the ban)
around min 27 and 29 i was getting desconected but i type -roll (and wtf?) and i come back to game and i stay in it until the end so saying that i plugged is not true..(NOT a plugger)
min 30 mirana goes afk and i say its pointless without her...but i still play and mirana came back 3 mins later(afker)

min 38 i go afk 1 min cuz i think some1 was at our door...(afker)

i am not the reson that we lost the game ,if u see the replay u can see that all say ban pudge not me... and we have a maphacker, another afker and lots of other noob team members there...
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban elkhafan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban elkhafan   unban elkhafan EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Mirana was afk for more than five minutes but no event allows you either to stay afk nor leave, thing you eventually did.

Considering the circumstances about mirana and that two lanes are down I believe thirty days penalty are too much for it so I'm reducing the ban period to four days from now on (one day that took us to solve this case is substracted).
Back to top Go down

unban elkhafan
Page 1 of 1