(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban wolowitz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wolowitz

unban wolowitz Empty
PostSubject: unban wolowitz   unban wolowitz EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:12 pm

I was banned for no reason I think the topic creator is an admin friend. I got banned for leaving 0:55 after there was a leaver around 0:20th second of the game. I was not even playing and the host killed me. And i got banned for 25 days for leaving after we all agreed for a RMK even if we did not i still got the right to leave. I request the admin to be punished. link : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-berserc-and-wolowitz-t7628.htm
Back to top Go down
wolowitz

unban wolowitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban wolowitz   unban wolowitz EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm

mr 0doaker i dont think u've ever played a dota game in your life. ITS A MUST AFTER SOMEONE LEAVE A GAME specialy in HLROOM to rmk if its in the 5 min time. i dont kno why the put admins who dont play dota to manage a dota hl room. its redicilous. i want some other admin to see this topic and fix this MADNESS
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban wolowitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban wolowitz   unban wolowitz EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:26 pm

wolowitz wrote:

[...] And i got banned for 25 days for leaving after we all agreed for a RMK even if we did not i still got the right to leave[...]

you all agreed to remake??

0:15 BerserC has left the game.
0:18 [All] wolowitz: OMFG
0:19 [All] Shadowdrive500: ban
0:20 [All] Shadowdrive500: and rmk
0:22 [All] wolowitz: ban pls
0:36 [All] karageorgius: rmk
0:38 [All] karageorgius: whatr we can do
0:46 wolowitz was killed by Ageroon.
0:48 wolowitz has left the game.

two people = all ?

And no you aren't in your right to leave because the firstblood was already drawn and, casually, it was on you ... what a beautiful moment to leave, isn't it?

Chrismokvack or EU.onesixeight are to handle this case, it would be unfair if I do so.

Last edited by 0doaker on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolowitz

unban wolowitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban wolowitz   unban wolowitz EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Do you even know the ban rules in HL rooms ? + did u even watch the replay ? I WAS NOT PLAYING im a prof. player i play on tournaments and in hl rooms for 5 years now. First of all theres is a 5 min rule ( read the hl ban rules ) 2nd of all ask any admin or player in hl rooms that if the game is within the 5 min mark doesnt matter if anyone agrees or not if there is a leaver ITS A RMKED game. Thats how we play dota HL rooms it wont be bad to play sometimes dota and learn how the ppl are playing this game in garena. I can't belive they put such admins who doesnt know how to manage a hl room. REDICILOUS once again.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban wolowitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban wolowitz   unban wolowitz EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:41 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/high-level-room-rules-t18.htm

Remaking

* You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5, 5v4 or 4v4
* You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5 and the team scores are 0-0 and game has lasted no longer than 7 minutes.
* Users who have been afk/idle for a total of 5 minutes or more count as leavers when determining game status.
* You are not allowed to forfeit.
* At any time during a game you can vote to remake/cancel a game. In order to remake/leave the game, the majority of all players must agree, including those in the opposite team.
* Only users who confirm that they wish to remake/cancel the game count. Users who do not reply count as having voted to play on.
* If you remake/leave a game after a voting, you MUST save the replay in order to be able to prove that the majority of all players agreed, otherwise you will get banned if someone reports you!
* The host of a game has no special rights to decide when to remake/cancel a game. Hosts remaking a game without fullfilling the criteria stated above will be counted as LEAVERS!

let's stress this one : * You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5 and the team scores are 0-0 and game has lasted no longer than 7 minutes.

You tell me to read the rules? ^_^
Back to top Go down
wolowitz

unban wolowitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban wolowitz   unban wolowitz EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:13 pm

I WAS NOT PLAYING Are u a moron or pretending to be one ? i dont know which part u dont understand. i bet your age is no more than 18 y.o. and iq no more than 80 so why dont u leave the real admins manage as they should. i dont think theres anything else i can tell you kiddo.
Back to top Go down
wolowitz

unban wolowitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban wolowitz   unban wolowitz EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:41 pm

i think i should make a pool and vote you out and banned from this forum for trying to be a smartass.Have you ever heard of common sense ? and you never answered me - have you ever played dota ? do you even know how we play dota and when do we rmk games ? dealing with idiots every day even in the only place i can relax... unfu*kin` belivable.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

unban wolowitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban wolowitz   unban wolowitz EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:35 am

How do you stay so calm Odo? I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Highway

unban wolowitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban wolowitz   unban wolowitz EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:42 am

wolowitz wrote:
I WAS NOT PLAYING Are u a moron or pretending to be one ? i dont know which part u dont understand. i bet your age is no more than 18 y.o. and iq no more than 80 so why dont u leave the real admins manage as they should. i dont think theres anything else i can tell you kiddo.

And i can bet that those words are from person not more than 15 so quit swearing at the admins and go brush your teeths !
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban wolowitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban wolowitz   unban wolowitz EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:54 am

I have played DotA for 6 years and I've played in the EUHLRs for 3 years and I agree with 0doaker. I do not know whether he has been playing for a longer or shorter time, but suffice to say, his decision was not wrong.

Quote :
ITS A MUST AFTER SOMEONE LEAVE A GAME specialy in HLROOM to rmk if its in the 5 min time

I don't understand where you get your ideas from. There has never been a rule like that in the EUHLRs.

There is however a rule that says you are allowed to remake/leave if game status is other than 5v5 AND the team scores are 0-0 AND the game has lasted no longer than 7 minutes.

Those are three criteria of which only two were fullfilled. The irony is that if you had left before you died you would have been fine. But instead you choose to engage Lina and only when that turned out bad did you decide to leave. Might seem like a triviality perhaps, but the borderline must go somewhere. The purpose of that rule is mainly to allow a quick remake if someone disconnects/crashes immediately at the beginning of the game. Otherwise you need to vote. Three players voted for remake and I suppose we can assume you would have voted for remake too if you had known the rule, but even then there was still one missing to reach majority. Perhaps if you had urged the silent players to cast their votes you might have been able to squeeze out that final vote for remake that was required. Give it a try next time! if you succeed, don't forget to save the replay so that you are able to prove it, lest you might not be able to escape ban anyway.

It would at least seem fair if your penalty was not longer than that of the first leaver, so I will reduce your ban duration to 14 days from now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban wolowitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban wolowitz   unban wolowitz Empty

Back to top Go down

unban wolowitz
Page 1 of 1