(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban ChuRky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
churky

Unban ChuRky Empty
PostSubject: Unban ChuRky   Unban ChuRky EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:31 am

plz check again the replay i never was afk. the game was lost anyway cuz Abba was rly noob.. and when Dk leaves game i just went to fountain so i let them finish and dont waste more time. check their lvls.. and ours check void / pit lord items... all towers was down and their mid tower still up...

[38:21] PaiN|KuN (All): full with spikes cant play auto playing...
[38:21] TurKy.aka.shveD (All): Disconnect
[38:59] ChuRky (Allies): lets go together - i wanted to do smt that game.. but our tank leaved.
[39:05] ChuRky (Allies): a lol
[39:07] ChuRky (Allies): let them finish

and as i said i went fountain so they finish.. i never leave keyboard... even made one kill when they was destroying base.

link :
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-churky-afk-t7446.htm

there is replay on ban request page.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban ChuRky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban ChuRky   Unban ChuRky EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:13 am

You are right,you weren't afk, the correct word is idle. You were idling around your fountain, eating trees with several tangos that's what you did and it's really worse that staying afk because not only you gave up but you disrespected everybody, especially your teammates who kept trying their best to defend the base, you even said "even made one kill when they was destryong base" so what could have happened if you had played seriously?...

Read the second rule : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/high-level-room-rules-t18.htm

Actually I think you deserve more days than fifteen taking into account all your insults along the game but I'm going to let the original penalty intact.

Ban stays.
Back to top Go down

Unban ChuRky
Page 1 of 1