(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban Archona

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
archona

unban Archona Empty
PostSubject: unban Archona   unban Archona EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 am

Hello, this is the reason I am banned https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-archona-t7897.htm
I would like to get unbaned since I left in 1:30 minutes since the start of the game ... also the lag was unbearable and we had like 4 ppl agreed to remake
I was just the first one to leave for the new game to create and I see host wasn't happy with that so he just nerdraged a ban req .
Best regards and thanks in advance !
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban Archona Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Archona   unban Archona EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 pm

I'd like to watch the replay if it's possible.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
archona

unban Archona Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Archona   unban Archona EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:16 am

well i had no clue i can get banned against your own rules so didn't bothered to keep this replay and kinda late for last replay so sorry no replay .
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban Archona Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Archona   unban Archona EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:08 am

You haven't been banned against our rules because technically you left after the first blood is drawn and after that point onwards you cannot leave unless all the players in the game agree on remake or a majority do so if some1 has left previously , which is not the case.

But well apparently you had nothing to do with the first blood, it doesn't affect you directly, so I think you have been banned enough time (four days) for what you did, considering you haven't provided any evidence and you should have assured yourself about the quality of the host (in most of cases you just know that the host is unfit for you by tunneling him before joining)

[12:05:15] [System Message] Archona can access this room from now on!

By the way there is some information you might be interested on :

Start warcraft 3 > Options > Gameplay > "automatically save replays " . If you enable this feature every replay of yours will be recorded automatically in a folder in your warcraft 3 folder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban Archona Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Archona   unban Archona Empty

Back to top Go down

unban Archona
Page 1 of 1