(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban shadow|fiend-_^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

unban shadow|fiend-_^ Empty
PostSubject: unban shadow|fiend-_^   unban shadow|fiend-_^ EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:10 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-shadowfiend-_-t6588.htm?highlight=ban+shadow+++++fiend+-
can i get unban but im afking for 5 min and i dont know who drop me
my brother call me its urgenc and i say to my team dont drop i ll back asp
and they drop me pls unban or reduc my time ban pls )
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: unban shadow|fiend-_^   unban shadow|fiend-_^ EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:38 am

Hmm, it's a long since you were banned. Why haven't you posted the unban request until now?

At least your team were not in a disadvantageous situation judging from the screenshot, so to me it doesnt look like the usual "bah, game is lost, I'll stop playing". Still, you should upload the replay to show that you did indeed tell the others why you were going afk and that there was nothing in the game that might have made you want to not continue playing.

If you have the replay, please upload it on http://replay.garena.com and post the link in this thread. If you don't have the replay we cannot unban you, but perhaps we'll reduce the penalty a bit.
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: unban shadow|fiend-_^   unban shadow|fiend-_^ EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:58 am

no replay ): sry pls and i have problem withe accont ( inactiv)
reduce pls ))
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: unban shadow|fiend-_^   unban shadow|fiend-_^ EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:08 am

Around 9 days have already passed since you were banned. Another 11 remains.

I'll reduce the penalty to 3 days from now, which means it was reduced with about 8 days.

When emergency situations arise you must always tell everybody in [allchat] why you need to go AND save the replay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban shadow|fiend-_^   unban shadow|fiend-_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

unban shadow|fiend-_^
Page 1 of 1