(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban gedynafen

Go down 
+4
unfair.cece.it
yoooo[=MUKY=]
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
gedynafen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gedynafen

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:16 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-gedynafen-43553629-cracked-garena-t7713.htm?highlight=gedynafen

i made a program on autoit that spams (for several reasons) , and i wanted to give it a try,
so i made . in english and . in deutsch and . in arabic languages and gave it a try on garena and it worked.. i had no idea of the consequences and that u can get banned from this
i actually wanted to get attention by making people wonder how i did it.

i got banned for 1 year.

if i had cracked garena i would be this level ? i dont use cracks/hacks

please unban or reduce the period of ban , because i dont have a cracked garena and im not a dota addict that needs cracks/hacks to win .

also i bought the gold membership this week , i didn't have a chance to use it. this is very cruel.

i hope u understand
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:44 am

Yeah really ?

Your account is SO new that it's impossible to reach that level without using hacks.

If you made that program , go ahead and share it with us <_<
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 am

I have to correct you, D|a)^BoRnToFeeD. With a gold member and hosting, is not a big problem reach lvl 25 in the short term. And as far as gedynafen, I personally do not believe you. And there is no difference, was it your own hack or from another person.
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:22 pm

yoooo[=MUKY=] wrote:
I have to correct you, D|a)^BoRnToFeeD. With a gold member and hosting, is not a big problem reach lvl 25 in the short term.

Can you please stop posting nonsense?

I reported that guy 4 days ago and he managed to jump from level 23 to 25 in such a short period?(Look at his level in my screenshot in the report ).
Still , I'm awaiting for his answer , if he really made that program , why doesn't he share it with us?...
Back to top Go down
gedynafen

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:14 pm

first of all -

i appreciate your hard work to keep the hlr clean from abusers
but i would like u to chill for a bit and think fair here .. i dont use hacks , if i did i wouldn't bother to come here asking for unban,(if i do have cracked garena or exp hack as u claim) i can simply charge back the shells i purchased , and create a new account and power level it to 25 how long it will take me?

but i want u to know this, the fact that i can doesn't mean i do.
also i dont use hacks since i dont need them , 70% of the times i play in TD or RPG rooms 30% dota and i like the dota game to be in hlr ,where good players exist .

i just dont like what happened, that i was banned for something i didn't do , i can give u a couple of names for some people who i used to play with in hlr's from my buddy list so you can ask them about my gameplay. (high lvls and trusted members)

2nd-
now for the exp i got this week , well after i bought gold membership i started sharing my account with my friend (because i got premium and can get into room with 1 click)
not to mention that in these 4 days i played in TD rooms which gives i think more exp ( as i said i dont play much dota) , i dont know whats impossible in 23-25 in 4 days

3rd-
for the program , here's the code
Code:
Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{F9}", "Pause")
HotKeySet("{F10}", "Close")
HotKeySet("{F8}", "Start")

$MESSAGE = InputBox("InputBox", "Type your SPAM! text hier and Press F8 - Start, F9 - Pause, F10 - Close")
$DELAY = InputBox("Delay", "Enter the delay in milliseconds -1000ms = 1sec-")

While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func Pause()
$Paused = NOT $Paused
While $Paused
sleep(100)
WEnd
EndFunc

Func Close()
Exit 0
EndFunc

Func Start()
While 1
Sleep($DELAY)
Send($MESSAGE)
Send("{Enter}")
Wend
EndFunc

btw if u dont have autoit i can also repeat the same program to java or C languages

i'll leave the judgment to the mods, whatever they decide , so please stop accusing me,
if mod doesn't belive me, then just keep me banned , but dont claim that i use hacks and accuse me of it.

so please no more posts. i'll check tomorrow to see what mods have decided.

would be appreciated

thank you

Last edited by gedynafen on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:38 pm

i think autohit simulate keyboard keypress , so you get spam message anyway and you cant spam ..
admins shoult test , but i think it dont works..
Back to top Go down
trance.l)arude

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:47 am

bullhistz

everyone knows that jordans are most hackers/laggers
Back to top Go down
gedynafen

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 am

that is sterotyping
and i asked you all not to accuse me

please no more posts
i wait for mod to decide

stop making posts in my thread , thank you
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:16 am

unfortunately I'm not versed in these issues therefore I need to seek for advice to someone in order to handle this case, so I apology beforehand for the possible delay.

but the first thing that runs through my head is : have you really bypassed garena anti-flood system? if you did it don't you agree that it can't be considered very legit in relation with garena's policy and consequently it should be bannable?

Last edited by 0doaker on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
gedynafen

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:37 am

if its bannable , i didn't know , its not written in the rules , and atleast the punishment wont be 1year.

take your time to decide, but i hope by tommorow u decide because i have my weekend where i would like to play.

best regards
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:48 am

Hello, gedynafen.

AutoIt sure allows you to spam message you want to spam by just clicking on one button.
Also, code seems valid.

But, i have to ask the following:
(briefing)
AutoIt is basicly an interface (or language) made to create macroses and address them to a key. Like, if i am tired of saying "join me" or "dont flood", i can bind sending that message to a key like F9 and dont bother myself pressing 10+ keys, which sure is useful and isnt bannable.
The point is, by using that software, you can ONLY do those things, that you can do manually, just faster. so if i bind word "hacker" to a F8 key, i can press it instead of pressing h+a+c+k+e+r. And so on with a way better and way more difficult tasks up to Windows Registry.

The question is: Using AutoIt cant grant you bypass to garena anti-spam system as well as it is just pressing buttons for you. The only possibility i see is using both, hacked garena (bypass) + auto It (spam on 1 button).

Please, tell me, how do u bypass garena anti-spam system?
Back to top Go down
gedynafen

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:10 am

i really have no idea
but i belive it was the diffrence in languages when i used dot , for example in arabic . can be writen by press ز letter + Shift , for english its on keyboard, and for deutsch it's the same as english , the strange thing is when i tried today manually it didn't work , so im very confused.

and i agree with you , i really dont know what happened

and therefore i can't explain it , i'll do some researches and try to figure out how i paybassed the garena chat spam prohibition,and when i find out i'll post it here.

for the current time , i leave the decision for you and for mods.
it's all about trust, if you trust me and belive what i said it would be nice to reduce the ban period or remove it , if you belive that i'm a lier then dont unban either way it was my fault , unless i find an explanation to what really happened

and i think you're people of wisdom, and in case you thought im guilty , then i know and will consider whatever i did was illegal, and is manipulating with the Garena software , and i deserve to be banned for it.

Best wishes.

Last edited by gedynafen on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:16 am

Nope man i just checked it and it doesn't work im 100% sure that you have cracked garena.
Back to top Go down
gedynafen

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 am

i already mentioned that it didn't work with me either, and im trying to figure out what happened.

and you're wrong i dont have a cracked garena , im still trying to find out what happened and how i paypassed it.
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:32 am

Can you answer to my question ?

How did you manage to jump from level 23 to 25 in just 4 days?
Back to top Go down
gedynafen

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 am

read the 5th post/ 2nd point.

it is very possible even alone .

when i play legion war game for example i get 4%

Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:51 am

Well, it would have been nice to see you explaining bypassing and exp boost, but we have come to an end, where we all know you used cracked garena and you know that we do know that, and there is actually nothing to "find out".
Back to top Go down
gedynafen

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 am

i got no evidence .. so i can not defend myself. but im trying to figure something out, and i want to see how you will react after proving that i am innocent
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:16 am

gedynafen wrote:
i got no evidence .. so i can not defend myself. but im trying to figure something out, and i want to see how you will react after proving that i am innocent

as other said , try to make us reproduce this "spam bug" whitout hack programs and i think you get your unban.
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:26 am

Ok man dont try to be smart if they are letters,yes they can be by-passed but with dots...no man you are garena cracker
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:03 am

I think GG.Mars has been clear enough for everyone and now things are settle down.
So there's no need to keep this thread open because it will only bring spam.

Ban stays.
Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban gedynafen Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban gedynafen   unban gedynafen Empty

Back to top Go down

unban gedynafen
Page 1 of 1