(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban " mTw|Ivan_ "

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cous44
cous44

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:05 am

leaver name mTw|Ivan_
leaver score : 5-7
leaver status : dead
Game status : 5v4

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Mtwivan
Back to top Go down
silphe

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:54 pm

you can't reoprt mtW
when he left game statue was 5v3
1st leaver was nuubercolo 5v4
2nd as we can see in the ss is vr 5v3

and then mtw... 5v2....

Leaving is not allowed when game status is 5v5, 4v5, or 4v4.

* Rule #1 applies regardless of what the situation in the game is and regardless of how short or how long the game has lasted. Even if you leave only a few seconds before the game ends, you will get banned!
* Someone who has been afk/idle for a total of 5 minutes or more counts as leaver when determining game status, but remember that you need to save the replay to prove it!
* Rule #1 is the ONLY rule that does not apply in other game status except 5v5, 4v5 and 4v4. If game status is something else and you do not wish to continue playing according to the rules, LEAVE instead of going afk, idling or ruining the game on purpose!
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Hey wannabe, I don't need your comment on every of my posts. They both left at the same second.
Back to top Go down
silphe

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:59 pm

check rules it's all he leaves after so you can't report him stop dreaming

if you can't respect rules go europe dota room 52 ?

and avoid to anoy people who want to play with dumb report
Back to top Go down
Holy~Player

Holy~Player

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:38 am

it was gg anyway all would leave
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:17 am

silphe wrote:
check rules it's all he leaves after so you can't report him stop dreaming

if you can't respect rules go europe dota room 52 ?

and avoid to anoy people who want to play with dumb report

Talking about room 52, since when you play in hlr ? a month ? a year ? now gtfo and stop commenting like a fucking fanboy whenever I post something.You won't be moderator or anything. So just shut up, and don t comment other ppl post, as lons as you are not involved.
Bye for now.
Back to top Go down
silphe

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 am

loooool someone has reported me for leave in 5v3 and waste my time i loose 1 day oh hlr so when i see people like you who wants just to annoy other people i want to laugh so much

and pls stay polish couscous
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:34 am

silphe wrote:
loooool someone has reported me for leave in 5v3 and waste my time i loose 1 day oh hlr so when i see people like you who wants just to annoy other people i want to laugh so much

and pls stay polish couscous

First of all : Learn English ( stay polish => fail more, tu t'es arrêté au B.E.P pâte à modeler? )
Second of all : you are a random, no one care about your judgement/opinion, you re not of any influence, absolutely no point to post.
Third of all : let the mods decide.

I can provide the replay if needed.
Back to top Go down
silphe

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:37 am

blabla read rules again plssssss wtf

* Rule #1 applies regardless of what the situation in the game is and regardless of how short or how long the game has lasted. Even if you leave only a few seconds before the game ends, you will get banned!
* Someone who has been afk/idle for a total of 5 minutes or more counts as leaver when determining game status, but remember that you need to save the replay to prove it!
* Rule #1 is the ONLY rule that does not apply in other game status except 5v5, 4v5 and 4v4. If game status is something else and you do not wish to continue playing according to the rules, LEAVE instead of going afk, idling or ruining the game on purpose!

ps: pardon je te respect toi qui fait la manche dans le métro looool couscous merguez
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:50 am

Tes blagues sont hors normes. J'abdique, t'es trop marrant, je peux pas lutter.

Do as you want gany, maybe the screen taking happened to bug or smthing, I can provide the replay to justify all this.
Back to top Go down
silphe

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:08 am

blabla you write in your post
GAME STATUE 5v3 LMAO

you know the rules and you to report ?

should i report you for your stupidity ????

Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:58 am

"GAME STATUE 5v3 LMAO"
you know the rules and you to report ?
ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Eng_Only_Please_01_LO[i]
Back to top Go down
silphe

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:35 am

ZZZ forget one word loooool

but it's 5v3 you can't report report little pig....
Back to top Go down
silphe

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:36 am

couscous looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Last edited by silphe on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silphe

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:38 am

HAHA YOU EDIT YOUR POST

IT WAS WRITTEN 5v3 AND YOU CHANGE TO 5v4

SS SHOW THAT IT WAS 5v3 WHEN MTW HAS LEFT NOOB

NICE TRICK
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:11 am

Ye, nice one, being blind, then blaming the others.
If I did edit the post, you would have seen a " last edited at xxx "
Unfortunately, I didn't.
Unfortunately, you're the one blind.
Have a good day. Nice attempt.
Back to top Go down
silphe

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 am

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD i don't know how did you do but you can't report him anyway

use your brain only once in your life it's clear that he has left when game statue was 5v3.......

Back to top Go down
silphe

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 am

and more

Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:19 pm

cous44: If you have played for so long in these rooms then I'd think you at least know how the system works.

Even if they do leave "at the same time" it's the order of the 'has left the game' messages that decides the situation. That being said, it's just like silphe said.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban " mTw|Ivan_ "   ban "  mTw|Ivan_ " Empty

Back to top Go down

ban " mTw|Ivan_ "
Page 1 of 1