(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my ban Return with No reason :s

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-rSK-SAMA

-rSK-SAMA

my ban Return with No reason :s Empty
PostSubject: my ban Return with No reason :s   my ban Return with No reason :s EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:10 pm

anyways check this at first https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/hi-neffor-t9626.htm

and now as u see i get banned from edhlr5 as u all know

i used unban card with rename card before 2 days

as i know when some1 use unban card he must be unbanned

i played in room with no Problem and i think i have fix my Problem with Garena and Warcraft so i think now no problem.

but i reloged to change the server because i cant see some hosts when i want to enter the room again i found i get Banned again..

without any Reason
without any Ban Request
Moderator of the Room ( Neffor as Example ) Didn't ask me What Happen or why i get unbanned + he know that i'm not leaver but he bann me again from the room with 30 days and Cous! say the Same thing and he didn't read my topic
Gee Gee

but the question here Why..?
becuz im not new in garena and i know enough about the Rules and System in Europe Dota High LVL Rooms

before i wanted to send my Application to join Eu.Staff but Sadly after what happen becuz some noobs i think that not acceptable Sad

so let us Disscuz about it this time

+ Dont Close this topic
Back to top Go down
p____q

p____q

PostSubject: Re: my ban Return with No reason :s   my ban Return with No reason :s EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:17 pm

why you didnt post it in unban suction ??

and i dont think that the admins have bad feeling to you ..... maybe its a mistake

and i dont know but the unban card not for this kind of ban's

the unban card for another kind of ban like when you banned for opening your account on garena
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: my ban Return with No reason :s   my ban Return with No reason :s EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Rename cards/unban cards have nothing to do with hlr. You could buy ten times those cards, then ban period will reset everytime. If you have more questions, use PM on forums, do not create another thread.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my ban Return with No reason :s   my ban Return with No reason :s Empty

Back to top Go down

my ban Return with No reason :s
Page 1 of 1