(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hlr 1-4 Unknown error

Go down 
+16
pinceta
Mars
cous44
Highway
unfair.cece.it
pSiHa
John-Silver
fenix136
EU.onesixeight
MnT.MueRte
ET--
0doaker
BD.UnKnowN
chrismokvack
Iwo
kure
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Iwo

Iwo

Hlr 1-4 Unknown error - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hlr 1-4 Unknown error   Hlr 1-4 Unknown error - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:37 am

LOL ? Are you mad ?
GIve me link and proof !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I WAS ALREADY INACTIVE IN FEBRUARY !
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Hlr 1-4 Unknown error   Hlr 1-4 Unknown error - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:39 am

Sure you were. And don't try to act super smart, you obviously know that the old forum doesn't exist anymore. But the bans stayed. And you used a rename card to fool us, but it didn't work out. That will be my last post, I'm not concerned anymore, if you think you'll be unbanned, then wait for 0do's decision. Good luck. I suggest you to make an unban request though.
Back to top Go down
Iwo

Iwo

PostSubject: Re: Hlr 1-4 Unknown error   Hlr 1-4 Unknown error - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:45 am

Tell me, post one more time, I was inactive that time, I wasn't banned and this is the epic part !
Listen to this
I WAS FUCKING PLAYING IN HIGH LEVEL ROOMS FOR 2 WEEKS AND ONE MORNING WOOOPS MESSAGE YOU ARE BANNED GG ? MY ACCOUNT WAS PLAYED FROM MARCH TO JULY BY FRIEND HE WAS ONLY PLAYING IN HLR 1 HE DIDN'T COMPLAIN AND NOW EVERYONE TELLS ME THAT I AM BANNED BUT I AM NOT ON THE LIST
I WASN'T BANNED FROM SHADOW SO I BOUGHT RENAME CARD FROM HEXQ| I WASN'T BANNED BUT THAT IT'S NOT YOUR CONCERN SO WHAT IF SOMEONE IS BANNED ? HE BUYS RENAME CARD AND HE IS UNBANNED ! BUT I DIDN'T GET BAN SO THIS IS REALLY FUCKING LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Iwo

Iwo

PostSubject: Re: Hlr 1-4 Unknown error   Hlr 1-4 Unknown error - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:46 am

btw the 2 months september and october ************8
Back to top Go down
Iwo

Iwo

PostSubject: Re: Hlr 1-4 Unknown error   Hlr 1-4 Unknown error - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:50 am

Please comment this ...
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Hlr 1-4 Unknown error   Hlr 1-4 Unknown error - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:54 am

your account got banned for using hacks. it was banned and MAYBE it was unbanned due to some issues we had with servers and illegal unbans, but then we saw it and rebanned it.

it is of absolutely no interest for us, what was with your account. if you gave it away and your friend did some stuff with it, then it is your fault to give your account to the wrong person. if it was some other problem... you had time long enough to complain, even when old forum was up. coming now smells very much like you take the chance of the old forum being down. that will not work, no matter if it is on purpose or not. we talked about this problem in staff.

you have no chance, not even by typing with CAPSLOCK, unless you can provide something very important. so leave it be. ESPECIALLY IN THIS THREAD. this is about errors. do you see the mistake? no error here... thx for your understanding, any further complaints can be send to 0doaker via pm, NOT IN HERE!
Back to top Go down
Iwo

Iwo

PostSubject: Re: Hlr 1-4 Unknown error   Hlr 1-4 Unknown error - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:58 am

ok you didn't get it right cous said that i was banned feb but i was already inactive ok lets say that i was banned and used rename card then the ban disappeared
then my friend was playing from march to july no complains
then i started playing again from september to october 2 moths and all was fine i could enter hlr's
then one morning banned
is this epic or what ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hlr 1-4 Unknown error   Hlr 1-4 Unknown error - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hlr 1-4 Unknown error
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3