(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban hiphopnotpop

Go down 
+9
huales
EU.Neff
4ragon
black-_-aura
pinceta
ET--
yoooo[=MUKY=]
yachaxi
HeadeR-
13 posters
AuthorMessage
HeadeR-

HeadeR-

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:39 pm

13-8
alive
ban hiphopnotpop Ddud_d74
Back to top Go down
yachaxi

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:02 pm

unsup for sure.. and this header is bot??? btw im baned on hips host but why report good players?
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:58 pm

yachaxi wrote:
unsup for sure.. and this header is bot??? btw im baned on hips host but why report good players?
Good players can do whatever they want?
Back to top Go down
ET--

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:04 pm

less good players = more pwning for header so yes its good for him !

hhnp should quit playing in ehlrooms for they are full of noobs o.o
Back to top Go down
pinceta

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:19 pm

rofl he got positive score ( no w8 he owns) and he says gtg that means issue irl.
Last time i checked real life > dota, but this doesnt seem to be understandable by everyone...
Back to top Go down
black-_-aura

black-_-aura

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:44 pm

header report him c0z are from bulgarien
bg ppl= the hater,the unmaners,the blamer ever .... is just normal
but dont forggot that luna is bulgarien guy too ... that is for me big wrong but what ever
I play so much jers dota I post so much bann Rq and never get a hater post .....
now feedar luna bann him but is not hes wrong .....the mitake is header
Back to top Go down
http://prikachi.com/images/778/2509778d.jpg
4ragon

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:15 pm

nice avatar muky xD
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:13 pm

ET-- wrote:
less good players = more pwning for header so yes its good for him !

hhnp should quit playing in ehlrooms for they are full of noobs o.o

sad but true
Back to top Go down
huales

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:47 pm

header is way too retarded kid and big noob too
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:45 am

black-_-aura wrote:
header report him c0z are from bulgarien
bg ppl= the hater,the unmaners,the blamer ever .... is just normal
but dont forggot that luna is bulgarien guy too ... that is for me big wrong but what ever
I play so much jers dota I post so much bann Rq and never get a hater post .....
now feedar luna bann him but is not hes wrong .....the mitake is header

hey. if u want to share an offensive opinion about someone at least try to learn some english Sad
Back to top Go down
your_grandma

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:00 am

Guys you all fail to be objective. I had been banned for lot less than that. Explanation is easy: rules are rules and should be valid for everyone from the extreme noob to the highest skiller. Obama doesnt get to kill people and get away with it (actually yes, he does Smile ), just because he is the president of the USA, does he?
By using Garena you automatically agree with the terms and conditions, and if you to fail to comply, dont protest if you get punished. I dont see any exceptions amongst the rules that "i can leave everytime, because real life is bigger than dota", do you? And who are you to judge that if someone has a positive score then it per se servers as evident proof that he is leaving due to real life issues and the player leaving with a negative score is just a plain leaver? You cant say for sure, can you? That's why rules were invented that are objective at all times.
You can hate Header all you want, but the fact remains: play by the rules or dont play at all.
Back to top Go down
black-_-aura

black-_-aura

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:29 am

Lepton I think my english isnt bad just you cant understand coz you brain is a little bit behind ....
and I dont need english to comunication with ppls but you need some brain and maniers
I say maniers coz I see you avatar ......
your_grandma you say true words but that is garena more ppls do and say what he like and just some ppls get to punished
in ggc have 2 typ ppls known and unknown ...... I think I dont need to explane..... more
Back to top Go down
huales

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:59 am

black-_-aura wrote:
Lepton I think my english isnt bad just you cant understand coz you brain is a little bit behind ....
and I dont need english to comunication with ppls but you need some brain and maniers
your_grandma you say true words but that is garena more ppls do and say what he like and just some ppls get to punished
in ggc have 2 typ ppls known and unknown ...... I think I dont need to explane..... more

dude, Lepton was right, you really need some english lessons, and those english lessons take place in primary school. The conclusion is obvious...
Everytime i read such posts i ask myself why do i have to play dota with such people (who missed primary school)

p.s. hhnp should be banned
Back to top Go down
SyreX-

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:47 am

huales wrote:
black-_-aura wrote:

dude, Lepton was right, you really need some english lessons, and those english lessons take place in primary school. The conclusion is obvious...
Everytime i read such posts i ask myself why do i have to play dota with such people (who missed primary school)

p.s. hhnp should be banned

Actually "GoogleTranslete" would translate his statement better.Imo he is bulgarian and he is speaking bg even worse than english. Everytime i see more mistakes than words in his sentences i realize ,why our country is so poor and miserable. Its good to be confident in your skills ,but at least be good at what you are pretending to be good,otherwise you will always look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
black-_-aura

black-_-aura

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:21 am

hehe
ich schreibe nicht english weil ich es niee gelernt habe dass problem ist es interesirt mich nicht was ihr dennckt ....
dass andere is ich spreche english aber ich kann es nicht richtig schreiben ....
weiss nicht warum immer wider leute es schriben die wonn balkanen sind ..... die sind ja am bescheuertesten .......
ich hase nicht bulgarien weill ich selber bg binn aber ich will nicht mit ihm comuniziren weill sie ech blood und undisciplinirt sind und ihre (meine) land bulgarien ist dass armste ort in europa..... und das nervt ....uber all siet scheize aus und ist alles kaput und alt .....boa
toz komnar za bg e special for SyreX-

Back to top Go down
EU.Luna

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:09 pm

don t make a big fuss.... i saw how the game ended. nothing much changed. ofc i need to ban him and that s normal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban hiphopnotpop Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban hiphopnotpop   ban hiphopnotpop Empty

Back to top Go down

ban hiphopnotpop
Page 1 of 1