(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban nepko leaver game ruiner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pinceta

ban nepko leaver game ruiner Empty
PostSubject: ban nepko leaver game ruiner   ban nepko leaver game ruiner EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:59 pm

name: nepko uid: 2012148
reason: game ruiner leaver host
game: 4 vs 5
extra: after min 15 or so started mass suicide, and left after we blamed him for game ruining.

replay: http://rapidshare.com/files/427160712/LastReplay.w3g

Last edited by pinceta on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[cSb]RePLaY^Ss

[cSb]RePLaY^Ss

PostSubject: Re: ban nepko leaver game ruiner   ban nepko leaver game ruiner EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 pm

support ban flamer and noob!
Back to top Go down
pinceta

PostSubject: Re: ban nepko leaver game ruiner   ban nepko leaver game ruiner EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:39 am

When i think again he might not deserve 30 but give him 5-10 max imo.
He had bad team, that doesnt mean he can ruin the game, but he also couldnt do much even if he gave his best so i kinda understand his rage.
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: ban nepko leaver game ruiner   ban nepko leaver game ruiner EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:03 pm

This douchebag deserves not any less then 30 days. Even if he had left right away without ruining the game he would deserve 30 days, in this case if i were to make the rules I'd give 60-120 days for those who ruin the game on purpose since they are much much worse then leavers, but that's just my opinion. Can't wait to see the admins response.
Back to top Go down
pinceta

PostSubject: Re: ban nepko leaver game ruiner   ban nepko leaver game ruiner EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Man have some compassion. Srsly that wasnt a game so it couldnt be ruined, i mean he deserves some punishment but not 30. Its not like it was some balanced game till the very end, we pwned after min 10-15 was gg.
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: ban nepko leaver game ruiner   ban nepko leaver game ruiner EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:35 am

It doesn't matter if the game was balanced or not, even if it was less then 4 players in one of the teams(which wasn't the case) he would get banned since you're allowed only to leave in that case, not ruin the game by feeding on purpose or going afk. I think it will be 30 days and it should be 30 days.
Back to top Go down
EU.Luna

PostSubject: Re: ban nepko leaver game ruiner   ban nepko leaver game ruiner EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban nepko leaver game ruiner   ban nepko leaver game ruiner Empty

Back to top Go down

ban nepko leaver game ruiner
Page 1 of 1