(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban R-age.Taz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R-age.Taz

Unban R-age.Taz Empty
PostSubject: Unban R-age.Taz   Unban R-age.Taz EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:56 am

*Im banned fot all hlr rooms for 8000 h , I was playing in netcaffe with cracked garena but i wasnt know that . They fix that now...reinstaled garena clean client.I never use hack or that kind of she*ts to play dota on garena ,so pls unban me . Thank you
Back to top Go down
6pek

Unban R-age.Taz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban R-age.Taz   Unban R-age.Taz EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:29 am

True. We play together in that caffe. I noticed too that garena is cracked, but now its all fine. Unban sopported!
Back to top Go down
R-age.Taz

Unban R-age.Taz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban R-age.Taz   Unban R-age.Taz EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:11 am

Some admin please unban me. I'm innocent guys .....fucking kids installed that idiotic hack
Back to top Go down
R-age.Taz

Unban R-age.Taz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban R-age.Taz   Unban R-age.Taz EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:02 pm

replie some admin....bored of eu public:@
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban R-age.Taz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban R-age.Taz   Unban R-age.Taz EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Im not gonna say whether what you say is true or false, the point is we cant unban everyone who comes and say something similiar just becasue they say so, you will understand that it would be crazy...

You should have worried where do you log in before -not after- being banned, now it can't be changed.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban R-age.Taz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban R-age.Taz   Unban R-age.Taz Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban R-age.Taz
Page 1 of 1