(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban pricc [ffs with topic title lenght !!!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fother_mucker

ban pricc [ffs with topic title lenght !!!] Empty
PostSubject: ban pricc [ffs with topic title lenght !!!]   ban pricc [ffs with topic title lenght !!!] EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 am

the guy flamed all game long and ruined my game by starting arguments with every player in my game. altho my teammates were really retard, which doesnt matter cause, by the rulles, you cant call em whatever you think they are.i demand an all hlr ban cause this guy doesnt deserve to play in any with these manners and attitude he has. in the end, i couldnt listen anymore flame and watch myself loosing a game because of retard, i just left. you have all rights to ban me, i dont care, i just dont want anyone make me anxious cause i play a fkin game.

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4cc9a50c22552
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

ban pricc [ffs with topic title lenght !!!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban pricc [ffs with topic title lenght !!!]   ban pricc [ffs with topic title lenght !!!] EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:11 pm

For future games:

/squelch [nickname]

[21:11:02] [System Message] pricc can not access this room from now on! 1
Back to top Go down

ban pricc [ffs with topic title lenght !!!]
Page 1 of 1