(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_maximuss_

cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_ Empty
PostSubject: cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_   cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_ EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 am

seems like hosts in this days cant make rmk when the game is 5v3 !!!!EPIC!!!!

now you take a look at this picture posted by the guy who asked ban for me

cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_ Wc3scr10

what rly happend here look at the time 5:55 and mega.rus has already score 0:3
one player from scourge leave and the other droped what is game 5v3 every one ask for rmk what is complitly normal
when 2 players leave in less then 6 min before i close the game i said
mega.rus banned for noobisam and the leavers also RMK?
and you see on the pic
yalla rmk !!!
go
every player was for rmk so i made the rmk but mega.rus knowing that i will ban him take print screen of me closing the game
and used it like im leaver
so not only that i ask unban for me here i also ask for ban on mega.rus reasons are NOOB + that he try to frame me up
and i also like to knoe from the admin that have banned me since when is ban posible on 5v3 cause i only know(5v5 5v4 4v4 and 4v3)

and last thing i want to say i have never been banned for any reason and i have played a lot of games with admins
eu.gaser and 0.doaker back in the days and i never leave the games and i almost always cr8

so this ban is misery epic fail humiliation frame and etc

mega.rus deserve big penalty for this
Back to top Go down
BioXaR|HazaRD

PostSubject: Re: cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_   cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_ EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 am

This man cant be baned cos the game is ruined and he just want to rmk that shit and there were some tarded kid who was noob and baned from host he must be nervous and reported him Sad and good players cant play in room cos there are tards Sad
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_   cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_ EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:09 am

Dont be nervious, _maximuss_, it is a clear and obvious mistake, noone is safe from making them, and seems like it was gany's turn to make one. I am sure you are going to be unbaneed soon, because you are not guilty.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_   cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_ EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 am

When handling banrequests becomes a routine all scoreboards become also very similiar and as in every routine you tend to mechanize the process of analysis and that's why the mistake ganymedes made is more than reasonable.

About the reporter, there are many guys who don't know what game statuses are bannable yet, for example you have said " cause i only know(5v5 5v4 4v4 and 4v3)"

only game statuses such as : 5v5 , 5v4 and 4v4 are punishable,
once a team is made only of 3 players , everyone is free to leave.

[18:03:41] [System Message] _maximuss_ can access this room from now on!

Im sorry for the inconveniences.

Edit : I suppose you were talking about this ban request : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-_maximuss_-t11267.htm
please in the future add the link of your ban request in the unban request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_   cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_ Empty

Back to top Go down

cccc unban me in hlr2 nick _maximuss_
Page 1 of 1