(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban naNovska^TTFU

Go down 
+2
pinceta
HJStyl3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HJStyl3

HJStyl3

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Name: naNovska^TTFU
Reason: Leave

Screen:
Ban naNovska^TTFU Hostleaverttfu

P.S: I was -KillThemAll-, and the print is from my friend STK.Kael.int, i hope that is not an issue!
Back to top Go down
pinceta

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:45 pm

*unsup* I was in that game (rexx) our team agreed to rmk it was pointless.
I know rules state that all players must agree but since none from scourge replied we took it as yes.
Back to top Go down
dado87

dado87

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:37 pm

wrong;
Quote :
-Only users who confirm that they wish to remake/cancel the game count. Users who do not reply count as having voted to play on.
11-38 game over,you shold waited 2 more min to finish the game.
Back to top Go down
pinceta

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:26 pm

dado how about u go out a bit and get a life ha ?
Back to top Go down
dado87

dado87

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:28 pm

if u dont like the rules,dont play in hlr. Thats nothing to do with me or my private life. you were loosing,badly, and host left.end of story. he deserves to be baned.
Back to top Go down
pinceta

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Its ok dude. I understand the likes of u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HJStyl3

HJStyl3

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:16 pm

No no no no ...don`t give me that bullshit, you were in the game and you agreed to remake...IT`S A TOTAL LIE!!! Nobody asks me or my team for remake...it`s just a lie!!!
A post the same thing 1 month ago when i trully was playing team vs team except 1 player was a stranger and 2 teams agreed to remake the game but that 1 idiot post us without saying no or smth...and I got banned 30 days!! SO YOU KNOW WHAT GTFO, 30 DAYS TO HIM TOO!
Next time don`t lie and come with proofs and maybe your penalty will be reduced!

Admin i hope the rules will apply in his case too...and you don`t find any excuses for him! Cuz in my case in every banrequest or protest you said no, now this one is a leaver and must be banned!
Back to top Go down
Open

Open

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:30 pm

HJ in your SS don`t appear "has left the game" Smile so without replay probably will be denided, can you proof that wasen`t your internet connection ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.regim-hotelier.com
HJStyl3

HJStyl3

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:35 pm

How can be my internet connection since the print is from my friend...and i dropped 2, but my PS button didn`t work, that`s why i took the print from Kael! It`s clearly a leave... stop trying to create excuses for this guy, he leaved = banned, end of storry!
Back to top Go down
Open

Open

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:50 pm

When somebody leave a game it must be written xxx has left the game Wink i made posts with hosts or other persons who left a game and it was written like this Wink it`s not an excuse

Take a look here :
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/how-to-post-a-correct-ban-request-t22.htm

Leaving in "doubtful" situation(If it's not entirely obvious whether the leaver deserves to be banned or not judging only from the screenshot)
Examples:
leaving at the beginning of the game with 0-0 score
leaving while other players are writing "don't drop" etcetera
host remaking a game

"Replay AND screenshot with scoreboard visible showing the ”leaver has left the game!” message."

You see ?
Back to top Go down
HJStyl3

HJStyl3

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Can u just STFU??? I don`t care about your stupid explanation and your attempt to prove that my internet and all the internet from the other 4 players droped suddenly and this guy is innocent! Just let admins decide this and stop protecting this guy, ok? By3!
Back to top Go down
Open

Open

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:06 am

Ok , calm down i understand you Wink , you look a little bit like this Smile

Ban naNovska^TTFU Stressed
Back to top Go down
MidoPioneer

MidoPioneer

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:53 pm

No "naNovska^TTFU has left the game" in the screen so, no proof, and it will get denied until you post another screenshot or the replay. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
HJStyl3

HJStyl3

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:09 pm

I think that there are alot more chances for that guy to be a leaver than me and my friend to have internet problems, don`t u think? I mean who will even post someone if he`s internet is down, ffs??? It`s leave or drop kick 1 option out of 2!
Back to top Go down
EU.Luna

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:05 am

denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban naNovska^TTFU   Ban naNovska^TTFU Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban naNovska^TTFU
Page 1 of 1