(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThugAngel87

ThugAngel87

!!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:01 am

All those who have questions concerning Servers being offline:
The servers are being maintained, so please, stop asking questions what's going on. Play in normal rooms, with noobs like we all do, if you want. If not, go play Tetris, or Super Mario. Just STOP OPENING NEW THREADS ASKING THE SAME QUESTION!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:35 am

Tell them who is the boss!
Back to top Go down
1_HeSoKa_1

1_HeSoKa_1

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:37 am

WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TO POST THREAD LIKE THIS??

YOU KNOW WHAT I DIDNT SAY THOSE WORDS FOR IDIOT LIKE YOU LONG TIME AGO

FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS LICKER KID
Back to top Go down
ThugAngel87

ThugAngel87

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:09 am

Hesoka, where I come from, these kind of scores are settled in a different matter. If you want to know what matter that is, come visit me. If you have any problems, regarding me, come explain that personally. Because, you like everyone else here, are tough on words typed on keyboard. You wanna try that face to face, let me know. I might just decide visit you. If you have nothing else to say, bye bye. Please, leave my thread. I opened this, because I am sick and tired of you and everyone that is like you, shitting all over the administration OF THIS FORUM, because the servers on Garena don't work. That's why I did it.

Let me say that again: IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ME, PLEASE, COME IN MACEDONIA AND TELL THAT TO MY FACE. I can arrange a meeting, just me and you. And let's see who's mother you will fuck. And you call me kid? Please, CRY-BABY, GET A LIFE!

Edit: I am not taking anyone's side. Just expressing my feelings over mis-justice. And Hesoka, if you were and admin, and cous was shitting all over you, for something that's not your fault, if you have this same attitude, I wouldn't vouch for you. I would vouch for the one with a better attitude. As much I can tell, cous44 or anyone from the administration, did no harm to me. Unlike you, who cursed me. May God have mercy on your soul when you get to see him.
And one more thing, this is remarkably noticeable: Good English, good spelling and grammar.
Back to top Go down
1_HeSoKa_1

1_HeSoKa_1

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:39 am

FUCK YOUR MOTHER AGAIN : ) sorry im bored and you openned this for spam

your fault
Back to top Go down
ThugAngel87

ThugAngel87

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:02 am

And you call me kid? What is wrong you? You haven't been breast-fed enough? Or your parents didn't pay much attention to you, so now you ask for it online? I mean, kid, you are 12 h/day in front of a PC.. You need to get something laid.. It doesn't matter male or female, dog or a cat..
And one more thing: If you think you are strong enough to say that to my face, tell me, I will make it possible for you.
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:05 am

Both are risking a ban. Stop this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1