(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban Reign-Of-Chaos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ilord

ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty
PostSubject: ban Reign-Of-Chaos   ban Reign-Of-Chaos EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:06 am

nick : Reign-Of-Chaos
reason : map hack (no wards,no scouting)
replay:http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4ccec8ba4c4b5
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Reign-Of-Chaos   ban Reign-Of-Chaos EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:11 am

Moved.
Neff
Back to top Go down
Reign-Of-Chaos

Reign-Of-Chaos

ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Reign-Of-Chaos   ban Reign-Of-Chaos EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:13 am

Is it worth telling you what a noob,kid,tard and so and so you are? Why would I need observers to search and gang someone, when I have a WW hero with +40% ms? Learn the game kid and go fail with lancer and battlefury more. Only a noob like you wont guess that you guys are creeping in the woods, when there's no one on the map.
Back to top Go down
ilord

ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Reign-Of-Chaos   ban Reign-Of-Chaos EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:16 am

my "friend" i watched the replay, you came exactly on me two times...and lets not froget you never hit the illusions and you target me while im in balckarea'.'...do not be mad thats the fact
Back to top Go down
Reign-Of-Chaos

Reign-Of-Chaos

ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Reign-Of-Chaos   ban Reign-Of-Chaos EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 am

Learn the game game my weak ''friend'' and I kill your weak illusions with 1 attack. Now go cut veins that you suck so bad.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Reign-Of-Chaos   ban Reign-Of-Chaos EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Timers+explanations, or I'll deny it.
Back to top Go down
Reign-Of-Chaos

Reign-Of-Chaos

ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Reign-Of-Chaos   ban Reign-Of-Chaos EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:13 pm

The explanations is that this ''pro'' lancer never heard of Clinkz ganging someone in the woods. I went into their wood and checked the first creep camp that I'm passing. He was there and I nuked him. He got sad and here is the report.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Reign-Of-Chaos   ban Reign-Of-Chaos EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:04 pm

still you should be mannered and not flame him, no matter what he says. whatever you think of this or him, you can tell it in a polite or at least mannered way!
Back to top Go down
Reign-Of-Chaos

Reign-Of-Chaos

ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Reign-Of-Chaos   ban Reign-Of-Chaos EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Eunique wrote:
still you should be mannered and not flame him, no matter what he says. whatever you think of this or him, you can tell it in a polite or at least mannered way!
I am polite. Calling him a noob,kid and a tard is just a state of his skills and mentality. Besides, he flamed in-game a lot, because as I sayed - he got sad.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Reign-Of-Chaos   ban Reign-Of-Chaos EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Reign-Of-Chaos   ban Reign-Of-Chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

ban Reign-Of-Chaos
Page 1 of 1