(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban K1ngSlay3r (part II )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelForever

Ban K1ngSlay3r (part II ) Empty
PostSubject: Ban K1ngSlay3r (part II )   Ban K1ngSlay3r (part II ) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Name: K1ngSlay3r
Reason: Host leaver
Game: 5v5

First topic was here https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-t11403.htm but it was closed.
May i ask why you have to close to topic if u deny? I could write something that could convince you...
Nevermind, let's go back to this host

I made there 2 prints, first when he says he will leave with alt+f4 and the 2nd one when he left.
I add now one more print from my teammate
Ban K1ngSlay3r (part II ) Host_l10

Ban K1ngSlay3r (part II ) L311

Here is the replay http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4ccf00d5b34a8

So, where's the problem? You can see that the host left caue we both got disconnected in the same minute and we are from different citys (so, no crash)
Moreorever how do u expect to get a "xyz has left the game" when he left with alt+f4 (or he cut off the internet connection) when he is the host and our connection to the host is interupted? You get not "xyz has left", you get just "you were disconnected". You can try this if you have 2 PCs. Host from one, join it from the other and then cut off the internet connection to the host. you will get only a "zys has left the game"

Or maybe he used a costum kicker for all 9 (but i don't think so)

And I know i can make a post for flamming, but i want him banned 30 days cause he left.
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

Ban K1ngSlay3r (part II ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban K1ngSlay3r (part II )   Ban K1ngSlay3r (part II ) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Well, first thanks for your efforts.
To explain my decision:
I cant ban him for the usual "you were disconnected" message. Why?
Thats easy. If an angry host posts a message like the one had done in your post, you can plug, screen your "you were disconnected" message and he will be banned, although hes innocent.
Means, we dont ban without a valid proof.
It was a good idea to post your mate's screen, because this doesnt look like a coincidence now, because he has a bad leaving history futhermore.
After analyzing the replay my decision will be as following:
20 (for leaving) + 5 (flaming and his "invincible" behaviour) = 25
Back to top Go down

Ban K1ngSlay3r (part II )
Page 1 of 1