(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban smurfitak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traktorr87

Ban smurfitak Empty
PostSubject: Ban smurfitak   Ban smurfitak EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:30 pm

I did all by the rules, and i will post this guy till he dont gets banned!
Ban thread still remains: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-smurfitak-t11840.htm

And btw if u are sick of handling the ban req. as u say "Doing shitloads of these banrequests day to day for free?" u can quit any time u want. I didnt tell u to do that so i dont need to listen ur stories, u are mod/admin and if ban req is properly posted (as it is) and by the rules, then u just need to handle it. All my previous posts were the same and all were handled so i dont see why ur reaction is like this...Is he ur friend and this is ur excuse for not banning him?!

Oh i see, i didnt use [img] tags, yeah right, it saves 0.1352362 secs and for that u are being totall noob and denying my threads! But still i dont need to listen ur cryings about handling reqs. I was CS admin so i did the same job but no one forced me to do that...Think next time...

Name: smurfitak
Reason: leave

SS: Ban smurfitak 2ib19hk

Oh wait, let me save u some more time so u can see clearly

Ban smurfitak 2ib19hk

I hope u are happy now...
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

Ban smurfitak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban smurfitak   Ban smurfitak EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 pm

I really missed the part in my post where I was crying and said I was sick of handling banrequest (although I'm starting to feel that a little now). And as you noticed, clever guy, it wasn't posted "by the rules". Sure, some mods might handle such requests, but I don't, and I haven't done so for a long time. The reason for this I already mentioned in my last post. It won't take a long time? Imagine if all banrequests were like that. It would take, in fact, considerably longer time to handle them all, as in compared to this.

You don't want to hear my stories? Well, do you think I want to hear yours? I don't give a shit if you were a CS admin or not, you still should show some respect, especially since it was all your fault to begin with, as it's clearly written in the guide.

Now how about you drop that bullshit attitude of yours and make the request as it should be, without any unnecessary comments, then I'll see what I can do.

-Your friendly Garena staff
Back to top Go down

Ban smurfitak
Page 1 of 1