(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban telamonas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
telamonas

Unban telamonas Empty
PostSubject: Unban telamonas   Unban telamonas EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:02 am

I will try to explain the situation as good as I can.

Here's the thing :

My brother and I joined hlr 3 yesterday and then we joined EU.SoSo's game.SoSo said that somebody would have to go down but I didn't see anything and therefore he kicked my brother.My brother joined his game again but he was down and I was up.I explained SoSo that we were together but he just said ''nvm'' and he started the game so I left during the countdown.Then I found myself banned from HLR 3 for 3 days.

I have 2 questions for SoSo :

First of all, since I explained you that I was up and my brother was down and that somebody had to rejoin , why did you start the game?I am sure that if you were me you would have left the game too,wouldn't you?
Secondly,you banned me because I left during the countdown?I don't think that is bannable at all.

I am awaiting for chrismokvack or EU.onesixeight's judgement.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban telamonas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban telamonas   Unban telamonas EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 am

[16:39:10] [System Message] telamonas can access this room from now on!

I will talk to him to see if it is true or not.
Back to top Go down

Unban telamonas
Page 1 of 1