(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Garena Report forums back again?

Go down 
+6
-rSK-SAMA
cous44
unfair.cece.it
yoooo[=MUKY=]
0doaker
Jigg4
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigg4

Official Garena Report forums back again? Empty
PostSubject: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:06 am

found this in the main forums today: http://fairplay.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?15-Europe

it loads a bit long so dont worry

will we move in next days?or still keep this forum?
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:02 am

We will deffinitively move some day there , how long or short it doesnt depend on us but Garena administrators , so I can't even give an approximate date.
Yat we will use this forum untill we are told to start using that one or we see fit to use it.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:48 am

You will move some day? Garena will soon go into history for a most ppl, dota2 = steam Smile
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:52 am

yoooo[=MUKY=] wrote:
You will move some day? Garena will soon go into history for a most ppl, dota2 = steam Smile

dota 2 will be finished in about a year,maybe even more.and who knows,maybe it will suck like HoN and LoL too...
let us wait and see.btw there are more games played on garena then just dota Wink
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:05 pm

I think dota2 will be in full operation around next summer, and certainly by the end of next year. And garena has a chance only if dota2 will be a big mistake. True, there are more games here, but 95% of people on garena, play on it dota.
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:51 pm

stay here , better forum , better programs integration , etc. etc.

The only problem here is whit fake forum accounts ..
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:02 pm

or pedophile avatar, you choose.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:22 pm

cous44, something tells me that these words were for my avatar. And I really do not understand what this picture has a whit pedophile. And I have that picture and in the main forum Smile . Anyway, if you are jealous, dont worry, you might meet a similar girl one days. Until then, you can always ask me for advice. Just do not be shy. I am here to help, regardless of whether it concerns, for dota, garena, war3 or relationships and sex.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Don't talk too much, you know that I know someone who knows you in real life. Do not not make me start on you. For your own good. I got ears everywhere.

Seems like your google translator got updated, we can understand your sentences now.

And you find that girl cute? What kind of shit tastes do you have?
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:43 pm

I do not use anymore translator, I use only for help sometimes Smile. This person does not know me in real life, even as I do not know him. We just live in adjacent neighborhoods. but come on, just to see what to do you know about me, and that has nothing to do with edhlr email. And if it has to do with email, I am not ashamed of anything. Just say, i dont care. And this girl has 20+ years, and I have 21 years. I do not see problem here. And everyone has different taste. only envy Smile
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:45 pm

You are right about the tastes, definitely. I found this pretty lame and childish to put the picture of a girl where we can see OHLOLOL BREAST BOOBS TITS LOLOL.

Give up already, and get smthing else...
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:54 pm

I am not falling on breasts, but this girl is so hot and cute Cool , for me anyway.
Back to top Go down
-rSK-SAMA

-rSK-SAMA

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm

lol cous

+1

shity girl not so Hot
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

-1 for this statement Smile
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:31 am

Cous vs. random trolls from the forum = the most entertaining shit you can find here on this forum lol!
Back to top Go down
MnT.MueRte

MnT.MueRte

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:44 am

The girl is hot ^_^
Back to top Go down
Razorigga

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 am

Garena Administrators dont have enough contact with the public and their mods/channel admins. They always stay in the background in general. If there are ppl who want to create new clans(which doesnt work,too atm) or have their normal forums back they should hurry a bit. Since nearly a year didnt happen anything with the original Garena website except than having a awesome downtime.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
chanelbags208

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:34 am

cheap nfl jerseys and become the cause of online success
discount coach bags in a flash web design need
coach bags outlet undoubtedly are a symbolic representation of sophistication
coach handbags outlet luxury, sexy and famous
coach outlet online consumer darling of high society
coach outlet store online was definitely produced to get paired with the bag
replica designer handbags is a well-known
coach outlet store online the very first substitute of these girls
wholesale coach handbags the first choice for shopping
cheap authentic jerseys If you want to be in the front of fashion world with high quality
nfl jerseys suppliers size needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Garena Report forums back again?   Official Garena Report forums back again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Garena Report forums back again?
Page 1 of 1