(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Correct zetsu-devourer post!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
magnumdruid

Correct zetsu-devourer post! Empty
PostSubject: Correct zetsu-devourer post!   Correct zetsu-devourer post! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:04 am

Here is my ban request by slomar33: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-zetsu-devourer-t12192.htm
The Story
As he says i was afk for 5.2 mins maybe or idk exactly... I know it is bannable to be afk and i really apologize for that but I had unexpected important - really important work as i said I im sorry for this its really not right to make other players
wait for me - Sorry again but i got back and did my best to make up what i missed up and then Something happend and all the players except me left i got screens that proove that it is maybe some garena BUG but I cant be sure of this when i minimized to see if garena crashed everything was fine i could tunnel i was still in the chat room just everything was fine as it should be i dont know what cause them to leave my connection is not bad and it hasnt stopped but Im not responsible for the end of the game here the screens are !
[img]Correct zetsu-devourer post! 112[/img]
[img]Correct zetsu-devourer post! 211[/img]

I hope that i posted correct topic this time if it is so all other depends on you ! Have a nice day Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Eunique

Correct zetsu-devourer post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correct zetsu-devourer post!   Correct zetsu-devourer post! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:51 am

again: PLEASE READ THE LINKS I TOLD YOU! this is BAN section, you want an UNBAN! do NOT post in here again! you can write me a pm, but FIRST YOU SHOULD READ THE LINKS, if you have done that, you will understand what I am trying to tell you. do not write me now and ask, what to do, it is easy to understand if you just read and think about some things.

I hope you get the point. if you do not understand single phrases in the links I gave you, you can ask me about them any time!

closed.
Back to top Go down

Correct zetsu-devourer post!
Page 1 of 1