(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban Moustakalis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoloXpls

ban Moustakalis Empty
PostSubject: ban Moustakalis   ban Moustakalis EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:14 am

100% plug, after getting killed for 5th time, he started to shout "host noob, host noob". I'm not sure who is the noob...
ban Moustakalis Mousta10
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

ban Moustakalis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Moustakalis   ban Moustakalis EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:39 am

I agree ,it was a fail game for me. But I was 100% sure that some failures like you (who don't understand that I was solo with pudge) will post me cause of a garena's crach which make me loose my place in edhlr4(I am not gold and I had to reset Garena). I think that admins will understand me and believe me because i have played many games and i never got banned. I also have left 2 games in edhlr the one from Warcraft Fatal Error and the other from a blackout(in my whole life)(that's the 3rd leave)(which isn't rare here I leave). But both times no1 post me because these players aren't trustless like you and the other who want to report me. I think that I have win admistrator's trust with my posts and I think that they don't believe that I leave purposeful. As you can see in the first ss all rolling(in order to stop lag) so it's not a leave. It was a disconnect due to lag. And 1 more proof: it's a disconnect which is a host's fault cause I lag for some secs, lag stop and after some secs I lag again (then I disconnected), which SoloXpls forgot to write at his post. As I said that I was 100% sure that you will report me so I save a screenshot to proove my innocence.
Screenshot from my disconnection:
ban Moustakalis 9fzbqb
Back to top Go down
SoloXpls

ban Moustakalis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Moustakalis   ban Moustakalis EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:24 am

Cool story. Like some other guy told today: "Don't report me, coz the electricity will probably stop soon". After 10 sec. "hlr player" has left the game. Solo mid 20 cs for 14min. pathetic. Even if your wall of text is not a lie, you deserve a ban for being imba...
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

ban Moustakalis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Moustakalis   ban Moustakalis EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 am

As all see you cannot say nothing for any of these parts of my "story" expect that the whole text is story because all is true. The rules say nothing about feed. Rules says that if i do purposeful feed i will be banned. I am not make a purposeful feed. Even in this case this post reporting me for leave and not for feed and all can see clearly that you trying to ban me unfairly and you still haven't find a reason.
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

ban Moustakalis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Moustakalis   ban Moustakalis EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:00 am

You must understand that we aren't all like you and the guys who's electricity would propably stoped...

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-soloxpls-t10353.htm?highlight=soloxpls
Back to top Go down
SoloXpls

ban Moustakalis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Moustakalis   ban Moustakalis EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:14 am

I don't care if you will get banned or not; I don't care if you lie or not; just keep on asslicking cous44. That's the way to keep your position.

About my request: it's not your business to comment or post old topic, you even didn't participate. Do you know what happened in that game? Do you know why the game status is like that? Do you know why pudge is shouting "b" "b" "b", when we are 3v1? Do you know why did I leave in a fight and not after a death?

No...
so stfu and get some skills pls.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

ban Moustakalis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Moustakalis   ban Moustakalis EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:30 am

Screenshot provided.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban Moustakalis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban Moustakalis   ban Moustakalis Empty

Back to top Go down

ban Moustakalis
Page 1 of 1