(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban Aguzzino (for game Ruining)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
criminal.92

criminal.92

ban Aguzzino (for game Ruining) Empty
PostSubject: ban Aguzzino (for game Ruining)   ban Aguzzino (for game Ruining) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 am

First of all this guy started to Spam and Insulting me and other team players after he died Firstblood.. and then he swaped lanes and Started to cry for a gank... after all he begun Insulting all the team players and went afk and he kept moving every 2-3 min trying to escape the Kickafk mode.. i got the replay hope u check it from min 15 to 30, and i hope u ban this guy because ur job is baning GAME Ruiners and this guy ruined a game from the begin.
**Replay: http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4cdab87d65b72

Thanks for helping,
Back to top Go down
explode_has_dpv

PostSubject: Re: ban Aguzzino (for game Ruining)   ban Aguzzino (for game Ruining) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:33 am

ban this idiot, he just left as host, if u dont ban him here, ill just make another reQuest so please spear me the trouble, here u got the print screen, anyway

http://www.picz.ro/show-image.php?id=b66dfb53fc0b20a476296ac6e185c765
Back to top Go down
EU.Luna

PostSubject: Re: ban Aguzzino (for game Ruining)   ban Aguzzino (for game Ruining) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:21 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban Aguzzino (for game Ruining)   ban Aguzzino (for game Ruining) Empty

Back to top Go down

ban Aguzzino (for game Ruining)
Page 1 of 1